• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

The Snow Thread, post your pictures!

haz

I AM OT!
Car(s)
Tesla Model S 75D BMW E39 Wagon
We had our first day of snow today, and I thought I'd post some snow pictures! I urge you guys to do the same :D

This is from work:

http://img354.imageshack.**/img354/4959/15eg2.jpg

http://img354.imageshack.**/img354/9748/47gw.jpg

http://img354.imageshack.**/img354/3060/22rt1.jpg

http://img354.imageshack.**/img354/8447/39oq.jpg

haz

No snow here. Around 10degrees during the day, lotsa rain and damn 30-40km/h wind, I could barely hold on to my bike today :thumbsdown:

what bike?

haz

Snow allready, it's so unfair :cry: I love snow but we rarely get any untill january or february.

mgkdk said:
Snow allready, it's so unfair :cry: I love snow but we rarely get any untill january or february.

really? That late? Where abouts in Denmark are you from?

haz

mgkdk said:
At least you get some...If its one of the rare occasions when it snows here, its 1/2h of snowing, 5minutes of melting, and that was it.

haz said:
mgkdk said:

haz

Out west, Struer - the birthplace of B&O :D

It never snows here in SUNNY CALIFORNIA!

I live in the California desert...but last year I used to live where it snowed :(

mgkdk said:
haz said:
mgkdk said:

haz

Out west, Struer - the birthplace of B&O :D

Really? Cool! I dig Bang & Olufsen, their tv's are The Legend ... pluss every other product they ever put out ..

AxlxA said:
It never snows here in SUNNY CALIFORNIA!

I KNEW some Cal dude was gonna say that -... so predictable ... (I would do the same tho, if I lived there...)

haz

haz said:
Really? Cool! I dig Bang & Olufsen, their tv's are The Legend ... pluss every other product they ever put out ..

haz

Yeah 8) I actually worked there 8) and I have some nice stuff in the livingroom :D

Snow sucks and I'm glad it's already melting away. If I want snow, I'll drive out of the city. Yes to a snow-free Oslo!

Drove through snow on sunday to get back to school on my almost bald Yoko ES100's :driving:

Here's a pict from march when I hiked the 3,848 foot mtn behind my old school and skied down it :?

snow.jpg

mgkdk said:
haz said:

haz

Yeah 8) I actually worked there 8) and I have some nice stuff in the livingroom :D

Pictures, now!!

tloekke said:
Snow sucks and I'm glad it's already melting away. If I want snow, I'll drive out of the city. Yes to a snow-free Oslo!

woooot?

Are you not a snow person? So I assume you don't skii in the winter or any snow sports? I hope the snow stays, it puts a smile on my face while driving my Boble, sideways :D

haz

mgkdk said:

What are you talking about?!! Snow is the worst thing ever! it ruins everything i enjoy about driving and you have to put on 60 layers of clothe just to go get milk.. Worst..Weather... Ever!

haz said:
woooot?

Are you not a snow person? So I assume you don't skii in the winter or any snow sports? I hope the snow stays, it puts a smile on my face while driving my Boble, sideways :D

haz

I'm not a ski person, I prefer indoor sports :) Besides I walk to HiO every day and today the snow slowed me down with 10 minutes, so I'm a little grumpy.

tloekke said:
haz said:
woooot?

haz

I'm not a ski person, I prefer indoor sports :) Besides I walk to HiO every day and today the snow slowed me down with 10 minutes, so I'm a little grumpy.

Ah, I see .... you don't drive, and that's why your hating the snow!

I just finished my Bachelors this summer, at OMH @ H?yskolesenteret v. Holbergsplass, Bislett ...

Haz said:
Ah, I see .... you don't drive, and that's why your hating the snow!

I just finished my Bachelors this summer, at OMH @ H?yskolesenteret v. Holbergsplass, Bislett ...

You can say that, I don't hate the snow when I drive. I walk to school because it sucks to park at Bislett (and it's good exercise).

So what do you study? Is it at H?yskole senteret? I live right behind it ... at Sofiesgate 16B, next to Bislet stadion, where that possibly stolen MG is parked :)

haz