The "Song Stuck In My Head" Thread

One of my friends (who likes to hold quizzes every time there is a party among my friends) got sucked into the modern Netflix "Drive-To-Survive-F1" circus a couple of years ago, and has been sneaking in a reason to play this song during every quiz he has held lately, and it's gotten a bit repetitive and it's now stuck in my head:

PS! I'm not a Hamilton-fanboy or anything, but yeah, listen at your own peril:

One of my friends (who likes to hold quizzes every time there is a party among my friends) got sucked into the modern Netflix "Drive-To-Survive-F1" circus a couple of years ago, and has been sneaking in a reason to play this song during every quiz he has held lately, and it's gotten a bit repetitive and it's now stuck in my head:

PS! I'm not a Hamilton-fanboy or anything, but yeah, listen at your own peril:
Try imagining you actually speak Dutch 😅 . F1/Verstappen fanboys meet carnaval :ROFLMAO:.

Not a particular song, but I stumbled upon this guy's IG a week ago, and keep finding myself coming back to it due to some inexplicable pull. This seems like one of those accounts being built up over time to be some sort of David Lynch movie Easter egg, or something.