The sorry americans

Re: The sorry americans

logo said:
http://www.sorryeverybody.com/gallery/1/
:lol: That's great.

This is ridiculous. The liberals complain about there not being unification and somehow relate that to Pres. Bush... yet they still come out and make and say stupid things like this. Some of them just have to get over the fact that Bush won and now we have four more years to get things right.

11.jpg

what i find more pathetic is ppl like Puff Daddy, oooo vote or die, wow moving the youth arent you, and Eminem with his Bush bashing album and other celebs tryin so hard to register all those voters when those voters didnt even give a shit.

this goes out to all you sadden, bitter Kerry voters,

24818BP.jpg

MPower said:
Some of them just have to get over the fact that Bush won and now we have four more years to get things right.

first fuck up everything for 4 years and then spend the next 4 years fixing it ... total gain NONE

dukenukem said:
MPower said:
Some of them just have to get over the fact that Bush won and now we have four more years to get things right.

first fuck up everything for 4 years and then spend the next 4 years fixing it ... total gain NONE
Who said it "fucked up" in his first 4 years? You see, this is the problem with America: out press is completely biased and they send messages to America only about the negative, never about the positive.

uhm, what positive?

haz

some people are short-sighted :(

I know there hasn't been many discussions in this forum where you americans have succeded with shedding light on goods things your great nation has acomplished over the last 4 years ...

So I ask you!

haz

justin syder said:
what i find more pathetic is ppl like Puff Daddy, oooo vote or die, wow moving the youth arent you, and Eminem with his Bush bashing album and other celebs tryin so hard to register all those voters when those voters didnt even give a shit.

So true. I'm going to vote for someone because Ben Affleck tells me too. :roll:

So true. I'm going to vote for someone because Ben Affleck tells me too.

:lol: dont forget P Diddy or Russel Simmons. :wink:

I hate explaining myself over and over again... Im sure that there are a hundred threads about this already. Check there.

:lol: dude you dont know the half of it. before and after the election politics were all over this forum and basically it was most of the forum vs justin. :lol: some help from cvrefuge (sp?) and some others but basically i had to argue against everyone hating the fact that we have 4 more yrs!! :) :) :)

love the sig by the way. another long story while you were away :wink: :mrgreen:

Hehe I have gone over to smiling about the whole election now!

My sadist part has taken over and I will love to sit back and watch yourself run
your country into a ditch for four more years. I feel sorry for the 55 million
enlightened people though...

watch yourself run
your country into a ditch for four more years.

:lol: yeah sure. stop watching farenheit 9-11. :wink: