The sorry americans

Heh whatever Justin.

But uhm, the moment you switch off Fox News Channel I'll do that...

Fox news channel isnt as biased as main stream media. watch it and find out.

i got a shock for you, check my new thread re. m.moore in a few mins. :wink: i will liberate you of ur ignorance my friend :wink: :)

justin syder said:
I hate explaining myself over and over again... Im sure that there are a hundred threads about this already. Check there.

:lol: dude you dont know the half of it. before and after the election politics were all over this forum and basically it was most of the forum vs justin. :lol: some help from cvrefuge (sp?) and some others but basically i had to argue against everyone hating the fact that we have 4 more yrs!! :) :) :)

love the sig by the way. another long story while you were away :wink: :mrgreen:
It gets really frustrating because no matter how many times you try to explain yourself, the people you are talking to are too ignorant to listen to the ideas you are saying. I have spoken about the economy, healthcare, education, the war, Iraq, etc. yet everyone here seems to dismiss the ideas I have.

At least the majority of America agreed with us on election day.

At least the majority of America agreed with us on election day.

Hell yeah.

It gets really frustrating because no matter how many times you try to explain yourself, the people you are talking to are too ignorant to listen to the ideas you are saying. I have spoken about the economy, healthcare, education, the war, Iraq, etc. yet everyone here seems to dismiss the ideas I have.

I dont think, maybe with the slight exception of Zenon and Daniel, i got nothing but Bush attacks about his looks, word pronounciation and attacks at his inteligence. Nothing really on policy, just whining complaints and ignorant comments. :|

I dont think, maybe with the slight exception of Zenon and Daniel, i got nothing but Bush attacks about his looks, word pronounciation and attacks at his inteligence. Nothing really on policy, just whining complaints and ignorant comments.

Hahaha :D

You keep topping yourself Justin. I talk about welfare, warfare, healthcare
and policy only. + a few verbal comments on your twisted head, because
sometimes it seems unevitable..

I suppose you are just afraid of me since I have a few good points. I notice
that most of the time when I do you act as you never read the post and reply to something else.

hanasand said:
. I notice
that most of the time when I do you act as you never read the post and reply to something else.
:lol: Kinda like their president. Never responds to the previous statement ..... walking around the problem I guess .... :lol:

haz

I talk about welfare, warfare, healthcare
and policy only.

It wasnt related to Bush, READ CAREFULLY. I said
i got nothing but Bush attacks about his looks, word

Talking about welfare is general politics. Anything you said about Bush was
attacks about his looks, word pronounciation and attacks at his inteligence. Nothing really on policy, just whining complaints and ignorant comments.

I suppose you are just afraid of me since I have a few good points. I notice

Show me the threads where that has happen and please dont flatter yourself.

I don't have time to read this right now but I'll get back to it.

You made time to post on other topics but not read the links? Im sure youll get back to it immediately. I'll be waiting to see what you think about the links. Maybe you didnt have time, Ill wait til you make time to read and respond.

just whining complaints and ignorant comments.

Who's quote is this really?

Let's not start on this. You accuse me of being offensive and judging in
my comments but look who's talking.

Face it, we will never agree on this. I think you are one ignorant fuck (on politics),
and its the other way around as well. There is no point for me in dumping
facts on you because they don't stick. And offcourse your claimed facts
doesn't really turn me around either. So the conclusion is that this is pointless,
and it's only leading to unnecessary hate..

we can agree when you decide to think logically.

i put links for you to see the real truth about how m.moore is very manipulative with his films and you still make ridiculous claims in other threads about the US being in Iraq for oil.

Besides ur link to the CNN site i seldom see any facts from you. :wink:

The problem with the left.. is they're hippocritical.

They aren't open to discussion, except on their terms. If you disagree their idealogies your labelled as a redneck, a bible thumper, a nazi sympathizer and so on so forth.. the very people making these remarks, are the very people that claim to be "sensitive" and "tolerant"..

Everyone bitches about bush.. but no one offers solutions based in reality..

I haven't seen the lefties complain about france unilaterally blowing the crap outta the ivory coasts air force.. for what?? Chocolate? there's a threat to france's national security..

Quick: What Western power bypassed the U.N. recently, ignored the inter national community and launched a pre-emptive attack against the forces of a sovereign foreign government?

Why . . . France, of course.

That's right: French forces, acting unilaterally, deployed troops to strike the Ivory Coast's air force and took up strategic sites in the country's commercial center of Abidjan last Sunday.

Indeed, in what is being called a complete "overreaction," the French virtually wiped out the West African cocoa-producing nation's entire combat air fleet.

(True, that included just a few old Russian jets and some choppers. But what do you expect from the French?)

And, so far, the closest thing to WMDs that's been found is . . . chocolate. (It can lead to deadly obesity, n'est-ce pas?)

Which raises a question: Did that cowboy, Jacques Chirac, fear President Laurent Gbagbo's forces would attack Paris?

Chirac's troops rushed to war after Gbagbo's warplanes hit a French Army post in his nation. Nine French soldiers (and an American) were killed, but Ivorians are so outraged by the French "occupation," they've rioted, violently.

The irony in the strike by the French, who criticized President Bush's war against a real threat in Iraq, is, of course, hilarious. France did what it wanted (but don't expect U.N. Secretary-General Kofi Annan to call it "illegal").

The serious side is that France really does mean to continue its colonial influence in that part of Africa, and has essentially sided with the rebels against the government. You'd think the "world community" ? and America's anti-war Left ? would be up in arms.

http://www.nypost.com/postopinion/editorial/31945.htm

Hippocrits.. the whole lot of the lefties..

Like the whole lot of them that said they'd run away to canada if bush won.. reminds me of the french. the left is anti-democratic.. they can't stand NOT being able to decide everything for everyone.

The UN is corrupt.. it wants to control every government.. "it wants peace and prosperity and human rights for everyone".. BULLSHIT

why isn't the UN doin anything about sudan.. or hatai..

Just for fun.. look up the dirt that the US is pulling up about the UN Oil for Food program that they had with Iraq and saddam.. the BIGGEST profiters, other than iraq, were France, Russia and China. and i really doubt that the any good food was ever allocated for the iraqi people.

here's a start..

http://www.opinionjournal.com/columnists/cRosett/?id=110005904

It's good the world has people like bush in it.. someone who's willing to take a stand.. his fiscal policies might not be very good.. but his stance on protecting his homeland is... so is his stance on stand up for what he believes, and obviously what many americans believe is right..

i put links for you to see the real truth about how m.moore is very manipulative with his films and you still make ridiculous claims

how the HELL can you claim that FahrenHYPE is more reliable then Fahrenheit?
They both have the same intentions, turn a group of people into supporting
a political idea. Both are propaganda, and should therefore be watched with
a critical mind. Stop thinking Im so naive and utterly supportive of Moore,
you take your opposite sources far more serious than I do. When I saw
Fahrenheit I knew Moore's intentions, like I know O'Reilly's intentions when I
watch his show. That's why I don't trust either part blindly before finding
reliable sources and making my own statements. Which i now HAVE done. And
in your eyes came to a view closer to Moore's than O'Reilly's...

You just proved yourself the biggest hippocrit.

And stop this dumb name-calling. It's just a sign of having run out of arguments.

MPower said:
Whats interesting is that Michael Moore was voted as the least-interesting and least- appealing celebrity. Heard it on the news this morning.

I think it might be time for me to pull down the poster above my bed then. 8)

Whats interesting is that Michael Moore was voted as the least-interesting and least- appealing celebrity. Heard it on the news this morning.

Well oh, what a shock.

This comes from the worlds most superficial celebrity nation focusing only on looks and being wealthy.
The show "Extreme makeover" is really so fuckin un-ethical, it has to be a product of Hollywood.

Michael Moore looks like shit and he doesn't give a shit either. It's not like he's doing modeling

hanasand said:

Well oh, what a shock.

This comes from the worlds most superficial celebrity nation focusing only on looks and being wealthy.
The show "Extreme makeover" is really so fuckin un-ethical, it has to be a product of Hollywood.

Michael Moore looks like shit and he doesn't give a shit either. It's not like he's doing modeling
Why are you so negative? I mean, everything related to America you hate. :roll:

Hehe yeah, I like Viper007bond!

But no MPower you got me wrong, that was not an attack on your
entire nation and it's citizens. Just a note on something within your
celebrity world which I think is very superficial, and yes, that some of
your ideal man/woman views are a bit, well, you find the word...

But is viper007bond 100% american? :p
I mean a british records the vids for us, lots of member from everywhere in the world contribute... wouldn't call it american, it's a multinational :p