The Stig: The Stig Caught on Google Streetview

Wonder if the Stig was offensive to someone, or has Google just been infiltrated by douchebags?

Hopefully yes to the first and boo to the second! :)

Hi everyone,

Looks like Stig has actually moved instead of being completely erased. You can find him a mile or two north of the previous place, near place called Bunloit. I have only been able to spot him in one picture. If you move along A82 he disappears.

link

Interestigly, you can also spot the black Astra which was present at the previous location. And if you move a bit you can also see a man in white overalls behind the wheel of the Astra...

So, of all cars, he drives Vauxhall... :p

(Me? Too much free time, I know...)

Hi everyone,

Looks like Stig has actually moved instead of being completely erased. You can find him a mile or two north of the previous place, near place called Bunloit. I have only been able to spot him in one picture. If you move along A82 he disappears.

link

Interestigly, you can also spot the black Astra which was present at the previous location. And if you move a bit you can also see a man in white overalls behind the wheel of the Astra...

So, of all cars, he drives Vauxhall... :p

(Me? Too much free time, I know...)

lol Nice, you can see him sitting in the vectra without a helmet. kinda looks like the Pringles guy.

Ha! The Stig's now been pixellated out!

He's blurred out of the White City window, too, if you try to zoom in on him (see screengrab). Damn you, Google people. DAMN YOU! :mad:

whitecity_streetview_2010-03-20.png

Last edited:
Yeah, but still! Not nice! :(