The Stig photographed wearing helmet!

Tis no man, Tis a relentless driving machine.

better question is what will the color of the next stig be.. i say blue stig! .. we need a poll for this

No they shouldnt change the man in the suit, why improve on excellence. Btw is it true that Ben Collins is off to do NASCAR?

Frankly, I doubt NASCAR would want another European driver. Rednecks are complaining about it enough as it is. I would honestly like to see Ben in the new united Indycar/Champcar series.

I have heard nothing about where he is at the moment, it beats me how people find out where he is hiding at or what he is doing, so perhaps he is filming with top gear.

of course its Ben. It mentions him in Richard's accident report, although I do think there are others as well

"THE STIG" is just a fictional character. It doesn't matter who plays him, it's like wondering who plays Darth Vader; it doesn't matter. Any identity of the person is lost because once they put on that mask, they are THE STIG.

I think the Stig is Tiff Nedell!
He is an old presenter of Top Gear, so he probably still has some sort of connection to the show.

could just be an exo skin like the terminator, stop all the mechanics catch on the cloth inside.

just a thought.