The Stig photographed wearing helmet!

Aww, those eyes are sooo dreamy.

:wub:

I'm happy to think that the main Stig is Ben Collins, and that there may be other Stigs used as and when. I'd love to know who was The Stig in, say, the recent London Transport race- he was played brilliantly in that I thought.

But regardless of who he is, when he's on track or being introduced with yet another 'Some say...' I couldn't care less; he's just THE STIG.

Sweet, front page!

Aww, those eyes are sooo dreamy.

:wub:

I have to agree with that. If it is Ben Collins it is a pity he has to keep that helmet on all the time, he is quite nice looking.
Although anything I looking up on the mph show it doesnt mention Ben Collins, just the stig, so that isn't doing much to stop rumours.

It's Hammond.

For crying out loud, it's Jason Plato! :)

deary me, some people are so deluded :p

I tried asking Clarkson at Top Gear: "Is Ben Collins around then Jeremy?"

He just looked at me with a smirk on his face, then carried on signing autographs lol

Why don't we just kill this once and for all: Who wants to be Stig?

A little off topic, but I just read STrRedWold's sig. How did Americans invent the motorcar?!?

That'd come as news to Karl Benz and Gottlieb Daimler.

Stiggy !

Stiggy !

They should remain a mystery, there is a video on youtube with Ben Collins as the Stig in a car around the TG racetrack. Or maybe it was an illusion the Stig used ?

Does anybody know where/when/why this was photographed???

I wonder if it was a media setup, to direct so much light into his helmet at the correct angle or whatever that it would become transparent!

You don't need an elaborate lighting setup at all. All you really need is a good exposure with a strobe light. How do you think those paparazzi are able to capture those juicy "xray" pics of celebs on the red carpet? :lol:

I think it's a guy named "The Stig" behind that mask! :eek: