The Stig tests the Toyota F1 racer...indoor

Obviously, its Toyota's in house stig... Different helmet.

Actually, side note, I wounder how different all the cars are... eg. could say, Damon Hill pop in and drive it okay right off the bat?

Kebab gud said:
well ,...... i dont think that this is trulli, schumi, zonta or panis.. its not on a track .. its more safe then with the renault...

It's less safe with in a building :lol: The Top Gear track has a massive amount of run off space that is filled with grass that will help slow the car down. This building is full of slick concrete.

Indoor concrete is usually so smooth and slick that it's like ice. I'm surprised they chose to do it indoors.

thats pretty cool really

-- Ez

Kebab gud said:
Crazzysimon said:
The "track" looks a lot like the scene in "Batman Returns" when the main character test-drove the batmobile. hmmm.

This should be awesome. =)
i dont remember any scene like that from Returns....

the scene where the batmobile is in a desert camoflage scheme.

it could still be the stig.... it's just that a different helmet might be required for F1 work due to the aerodynamics.

thats From Batman Begins! .. Return is the secound and last burton movie..
The "Burton-Schumi" Batman movies and the "Nolan" Batman movies have nothing to do with etchother

"Batman", "Batman Return" are the Burton movies (late 80s- early 90s)
"Batman Forever", "Batman and Robin" are the Schumacher movies (mid 90s)
they are all connected..

The new "Batman Begins" is the Nolan movies and is a compleet restart of the Batman series..
and has nothing to do with the old movies.. and i hate when people mix the movies..
Nolan actually read the comic before making the movie.. something Burton and schumi never thought of :p

Kebab gud said:
thats From Batman Begins! .. Return is the secound and last burton movie..
The "Burton-Schumi" Batman movies and the "Nolan" Batman movies have nothing to do with etchother

"Batman", "Batman Return" are the Burton movies (late 80s- early 90s)
"Batman Forever", "Batman and Robin" are the Schumacher movies (mid 90s)
they are all connected..

The new "Batman Begins" is the Nolan movies and is a compleet restart of the Batman series..
and has nothing to do with the old movies.. and i hate when people mix the movies..
Nolan actually read the comic before making the movie.. something Burton and schumi never thought of :p
And.. you can se the result. Begins is a proper movie. Just love it.

OT: Looking forward to this, jay :)