The Stig Was Arrested!

That's a brilliant read. :lol:

And even if only half of it is true, I need to go to the USA. :?

Regards
the Interceptor

Bush got elected. Twice. Thats enough to convince me.

Poor Clarkson, I can see him all red, puffy and sweaty complaining about everything. I doubt he REALLY likes anything at all honestly.

he needs to start coming to canada to film, i dont think that we would give him such a hard time

Coming back from Europe, I concur with Clarkson.

carey965 said:
he needs to start coming to canada to film, i dont think that we would give him such a hard time

A Clarkson article in which he was nice wouldn't work though - the whole fun of it is when he rants on! The only thing to rant on about when in Canada is the neighbours :p

You reckon Jeremy is lurking in the Final Gear forums?

One man called me an ?imbosile?

from the first post of Walter Goldsworthy's infamous maiden thread...

Of course this may be because Jeremy's views are so idiotic. How are we supposed to follow his senseless change of opinions. He will typically explain that he is driving the best car in the world and we would be crazy not to buy it, then in the last sentence of the film saying actually he has never been in a worse car and anybody that buys it is a imbosile.

Hmmm ...

Dun dun duhhh. I wish Walter would post some more. It was funny shooting him down in flames. Not had that much fun since BehindtheBrera

I have heard that the "jobs worths" are bad but can it really be as bad as all that? I need to go and see, maybe have some fun too.

they arrested the stig for walking in the desert........

ohh yeah .. "freedom" :lol:
men .. here you can insult the cops and they cant do shitt..
but in the US .. you cant even walk in the desert :p

mautzel said:
:)

(I only do hope that the US are not really as bad as reported :) )

It is not as bad as Clarkson reported. Actually more British people are coming to America now then a few years ago.

Cobol74 said:
US Police have GUNS, British Police are armed with. ....
Scarcasm - you have been warned.
They have batons. Seen'em demonstrated in training vids, seems effective enough. :p

mautzel said:

To quote "Suzie" in episode 8 in season 8 of M*A*S*H;

"How you peepel got to be world power I don't know!"

:p

Jetsetter: More and more people play World of Warcraft. That don't make it a good game. Give me numbers that show how many brits RETURN.

I motion that Walter Goldsworthy is a Clarkson alias to gauge reaction.

/Tinfoilhat

nomix said:
Cobol74 said:
They have batons. Seen'em demonstrated in training vids, seems effective enough. :p

mautzel said:

To quote "Suzie" in episode 8 in season 8 of M*A*S*H;

"How you peepel got to be world power I don't know!"

:p

Jetsetter: More and more people play World of Warcraft. That don't make it a good game. Give me numbers that show how many brits RETURN.

If it was as bad as Clarkson says it is then people wouldn't come back. I read a 100+ page journal of a British man who crossed the US on a motorcycle and he had plenty of good things to say. Of course there were a few problems but thats they norm for any country.

Cobol74 said:

Don't you think that's because the rest of the population has guns as well? ;)

Gotta admire Japan. Appearently NO civilans are allowed to carry guns over there. Ever.

vanMould said:
Cobol74 said:

Don't you think that's because the rest of the population has guns as well? ;)

Gotta admire Japan. Appearently NO civilans are allowed to carry guns over there. Ever.
Is that why they love katanas over there? :p

Jet: People are different. :) There are those who could write a -very- positive review about walking in ones boots through Vietnam. Still don't think I'd love it. :p