The Stig: the stig without helmet caught on tape

80268846.szMeaG6e.jpg

as you can see he often wares white racing suits

Sorry! I only wanted to show you, that in his 24h races Schrick often wares white racing suits.
No need to apologize, just rehost the image on Imageshack or Phyrefile.com so we can actually see it. ;)

Haha, when I read Andy's port I didn't quite get, that its going to be a show vs. show segment...
Pretty nice, I'd say... Lets see if one Stig + 1 fat balding middle aged man (guessing JEzza will do some driving) can match 2 pro race drivers...

maybe he is STIG's incest conceived twin german sister or something

but i don't think they'll let the STIG(s) without his(their) helmet(s) running around with all those photographers on site.

That's pretty awesome the presenters of D Motor and Top Gear are collaborating. Obviously because of the Sabine connection, but i can't wait to see. I really wish i knew german (yes there are some subtitled eps)

yeah, I bet Schrick is in fact the stig, they just put some other guy in a suit to deceive everyone... :rolleyes:

I would not be surprised if Tim Schrick is actually one of the Stig. Just because you got both of them on the same picture it does not necessarily say Schrick is not a Stig.
And if you think "Ah well they would never let one of the Stigs be on the set while not wearing a helmet!" then you have just got a critical point because if they know you think like that.... You can see where this is going.

I think Tim Schrick for sure is skilled enough to be a Stig, I think he is a brilliant driver (although he has got some worthless opinions on the cars he is driving sometimes, I remeber the RS4 vs. R8 comparison...).
Unfortunately he is not working for DSF (german TV station covering all sorts of sports events) and therefore does not appear on their motoring programme Motorvision anymore. Which was really great before they sort of relaunched it.... It was much better than D-Motor, which is just a failed attempt to copy TG and I just cannot be bothered to try to find the part of the show where Tim does his test while the show is on air to see him driving.
Carsten van Ryssen is funny sometimes, but not always. I remeber the film where he is at a petrol station watching a woman trying to fill up her smart through the air intake of the turbocharger :D Always all about stereotypes and the typical prejudices (and always staged) though, but still funny sometimes.

I am really looking forward to season 11 to see how TG vs. D-Motor ends :)

:lmao:

The Stig photographed without a helmet? Bah, nowhere near as popular as a thread about The Stig photographed without pants.

Just noticed the dude who posted this thread has zero posts. What the ?

It was in moderation (less than 2 posts and a URL in the content), so I had to manually approve it. I dunno why it didn't +1 it though when I approved the thread...

I could run the script that'll redo everyone's post counts, but meh.

Nah, not worth running a script. Was just curious :)

The Stig photographed without a helmet? Bah, nowhere near as popular as a thread about The Stig photographed without pants.

I don't know, but the one of the stig without a shirt was pretty yummy.

Maybe the new guy is the stig and is just trying to put us on the wrong path.

http://img186.imageshack.**/img186/4018/rodfountaincomimg234stddb4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
For the record, I'm not saying I would enjoy a no pants thread. Just saying it would probably get more attention :lol: