The Stig wrecks a lambo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squeezer

hopefully not a repost.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/tm_head...objectid=18110964&siteid=94762-name_page.html

17 November 2006
ANOTHER TOP GEAR SMASH
By Allison Martin And Nicola Methven, Tv Editor

BBC TV's Top Gear was reeling last night after another high speed crash.

Crews watched in horror as a high-powered Lamborghini Murcielago spun out of control- two months after Richard Hammond's smash.

The Mirror columnist, 36, was left fighting for his life after a 288mph jet car crash on September 20.

Advertisement

This time the gold Lamborghini, which can reach speeds of up to 205mph, aqua-planedon a rain-soaked runway in Dunsfold Park, Surrey.

It shot on to grass bordering the track, denting its front bumper. The driver, described by the BBC as "a professional" on a test run, was not injured.

An onlooker said: "The driver just lost control in the bad weather.

"It was spinning rapidly before skidding off the track and coming to a halt in a field. It looked pretty bashed up."

The scene, 10 miles from Guild- ford, is where Top Gear have a studio and do most of their filming. The BBC said: "A car did spin off a runway during a test run. The driver was unhurtand nobody was in danger at any time."

Father-of-two Hammond was driving a Vampire dragster at Elvington airfield near York when he crashed.

He has amazed doctors by his recovery from a serious brain injury.

Sorry, look at the thread right below yours. :dancinglock:

IBTL mofo!

Now I don't feel as bad about my repost the other day.

Finally, I get in before an obvious lock.:nazilock:

IBTL. Repost. :dancinglock:

Vote Blaro for mod, I would have locked this before the poster would have even thought of clicking the "new thread" button. 8)

Guess its TV night in Moderator land <_<

hi _o/

Still nothing. Looks like Viper is rubbing off on the mods ;).

That probably IS viper, drunk and bored.

Wow, where are those lazy mods tonight.

It's still morning over 'ere.

At least it's so new info, it has a dented bumper now. :p

wow, this is still open?

Status
Not open for further replies.