The Stig's face!

Mellisco

You can just barely make out his nose and an eye. Anyone have any idea who he could be? It's most likely an ex-Formula 1 driver.

skylock

Car(s)
Honda Civic
Do you really care?

BTW, very poor first post.

Wan60

No offence but, people love to see The Stig as a character not a person. The identity of the person portraying him isn't important.

MarxOutThere

Car(s)
Oops, it's a bike: Honda Hornet 900
You can just barely make out his nose and an eye. Anyone have any idea who he could be? It's most likely an ex-Formula 1 driver.

The Cool Wall?
That'll be Ben Collins then wouldn't it?

Ps: I don't think this post could possibly be regarded as a Spoiler, even if it was true....

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Come on guys, don't be dicks to newbies here.

I do agree that it doesn't really matter who he is though.

Mitchi

Sierras für alle!
DONOR
Wouldn't be surprised if it's still Ben Collins. If the TG crew and he talked about it - why change The Stig? I mean he appeard as himself in the Dakar-thingy aswell. And "his times are very similar to the ones from the old Stig."

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
Nah new Stig is quicker and getting better times out of the guests too. It's a new Stig but I still don't care who is in the suit.

Ravenlord

Car(s)
Austin-Healey, Ducati, Land Rover, Range Rover
Some say the bickering is just a ruse, and when given the ultimatum to choose between remaining The Stig or indulging in a pitiful talk show no one watched, he chose the axe. All we know...

mpicco

Forum Addict
Car(s)
R19
Just go to the nipple database and check who's nipple is the shape of the Nurburgring

GaryC

Car(s)
'90 Miata, '12 Octavia RS
What's stopping them from using any old production crew as 'Stig' for these indoor shots, and using a driver for the actual driving? The marketing genius of the Stig is that you can use practically anybody, and it'll still be him.

NecroJoe

Forum Addict
Car(s)
2015 Mazda 3 S GT, 2015 VW e-Golf
This. Does the real Santa Claus have time to show up personally to a strip mall in Pewaukee, WI? Of course not. It would cost too much to keep him around for something so trivial, so they hire one of his helpers to stand in.