The Stig's face!

Mellisco

You can just barely make out his nose and an eye. Anyone have any idea who he could be? It's most likely an ex-Formula 1 driver.

5q3sDFe.jpg

Do you really care?

BTW, very poor first post.

My money's on Sloth from the Goonies.
600full-the-goonies-screenshot.jpg

Nobody cares.

No offence but, people love to see The Stig as a character not a person. The identity of the person portraying him isn't important.

You can just barely make out his nose and an eye. Anyone have any idea who he could be? It's most likely an ex-Formula 1 driver.

5q3sDFe.jpg

The Cool Wall?
That'll be Ben Collins then wouldn't it?

Ps: I don't think this post could possibly be regarded as a Spoiler, even if it was true....

Come on guys, don't be dicks to newbies here.

I do agree that it doesn't really matter who he is though.

Wouldn't be surprised if it's still Ben Collins. If the TG crew and he talked about it - why change The Stig? I mean he appeard as himself in the Dakar-thingy aswell. And "his times are very similar to the ones from the old Stig."

Nah new Stig is quicker and getting better times out of the guests too. It's a new Stig but I still don't care who is in the suit.

I honestly don't care. It's a figure, not a man. And that's good

Some say the bickering is just a ruse, and when given the ultimatum to choose between remaining The Stig or indulging in a pitiful talk show no one watched, he chose the axe. All we know...

kncFTU5.jpg

Just go to the nipple database and check who's nipple is the shape of the Nurburgring

What's stopping them from using any old production crew as 'Stig' for these indoor shots, and using a driver for the actual driving? The marketing genius of the Stig is that you can use practically anybody, and it'll still be him.

This. Does the real Santa Claus have time to show up personally to a strip mall in Pewaukee, WI? Of course not. It would cost too much to keep him around for something so trivial, so they hire one of his helpers to stand in.