The story behind your username

jeffy777

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'04 Toyota Sienna, crippled people like vans....
What is the story behind your username?
I thought it would be interesting to hear why you picked your particular username out of all the potential usernames to choose from.

I'll go first:

My real name is Jeffery, I go by Jeff, but my family calls me Jeffy...and I've always liked the number 7. So I slapped 3 of them babies on the end and it looked alright :)

So how about you?

I think we may have had a discussion similar to this awhile back (though I don't know about a dedicated thread), but if so, we've had a lot of new members since then I'm sure.

ages ago when playing quake 2 online I was being somewhat cheap with a rail gun and someone suggested it...

That was quite a few years ago now... :D

A very long time ago, I ran an online gaming team for a game called Midtown Madness. We were all fans of the Corvette, making the name of the team natural. With my lack of creativity, I just decided to call myself boss.

Never been able to come up with anything better, so it just stuck.

When i first joined FG i saw a news post by Viper007, so i decided to also get Viper and add a few "cool" letters at the end.

My name is really the stupidest of stupid names...

Back in 1965 when I created my hotmail account, it asked me for my first and last name...
I didn't trust the internet back then so I chose a fake last name and I added "ke" to my first name Jens (which would mean little Jens in Dutch)...

so first name: Jenske (little Jens)
last name: djkljemlkj (random)

Hotmail suggested an e-mail adress based on my first name + first letter of my last name, hence Jenske + d ==> Jensked

It's so stupid I know, because it doesn't mean anything.

Later, people here call each other "ket" (means dude) so when they said "...Jens, dude..." it sounded like "hey Jens, ket..." which accidentally sounds like Jensked so the name sticked to my fellow students and it became kind of a term and it stayed :)

Pretty sure there wasn't Hotmail back in 1965.

When i registered for previous incarnations of TG-Support forums i had the WRX Ver5 in my Avatar, so obviouls really......it's kinda stuck ever since and on a few other forum.

That WRX was, though, so far one of the best cars i've owned even compared to my Legacy GT now so i tend to use this nick on new forum as well but more for sentimental reasons ;)

Needs no explaining.

:p

Well Matt is my name, and I thought 2000 was a nice round number to go on the end.

Gman333-X-ferrari

Where to start? Well, my real name starts with the letter "G". (No, I ain't saying it. It's too unique and I fear you guy might track me down and raep me. :eek: ) And my favourite and lucky number is 3 - and so why not have three 3s! And as you could probably tell, I'm a rabid Tifosi, hence "ferrari". What about the dashes and the "X" you ask? Well, the dashes just even everything out, and the "X" just kinda looks cool.

And that, my friends, is my life story.

i had a mouse called ambermorn when i was a kid. it was short for amber morning. yeah, i was really creative with pet names. in 2001 i started chatting on irc and used that screen name, and it kinda stuck. it annoys me when people think it's moM on the end because they can't read :p. that is all.

Gman333-X-ferrari

Where to start? Well, my real name starts with the letter "G". (No, I ain't saying it. It's too unique and I fear you guy might track me down and raep me. :eek: ) And my favourite and lucky number is 3 - and so why not have three 3s! And as you could probably tell, I'm a rabid Tifosi, hence "ferrari". What about the dashes and the "X" you ask? Well, the dashes just even everything out, and the "X" just kinda looks cool.

And that, my friends, is my life story.

lol, there arent that many indian names going with a G in the beginning you know ;)

My user id is just my first name.

My username was originally "ViperBond007". I created it back in the late 90's to play on... I believe it was EA's stupid online gaming website (silly little stupid Shockwave games).

We were on AOL at the time. After a while, my mom FINALLY allowed me to have my own account. I wanted "ViperBond007", but the gaming website used AOL usernames and for some reason, I couldn't recover it and login it as it. So, I was forced to use "Viper007Bond".

Nearly 10 years later I'm still using the same nickname. :)

Mateusz is my first name, so I added double a and double z to make it cool :p
I was born in 1989, that's why 89 at the end.

I like to watch The Simpsons. Naturally, Homer was cool. Bart was cool too. Hence, Homer + Bart = Homer_Bart
bartandhomer.gif