The story of the FinalGear beer keg world tour

93Flareside

Döner Kebab enthusiast
DONOR
Car(s)
‘18 VW Golf GTI, '87 Mercury Colony Park
I've never seen this before, how have I missed this thread? :(

... If nobody wants, I'll hang on to it. Maybe I'll send it to Craig or finally meet up with Jay who lives an hour from me.

DaBoom

Worlds fastest Amish
DONOR
Car(s)
Various BMWs, a Swift cabrio, Benelli TreK
I've never seen this before, how have I missed this thread? :(

... If nobody wants, I'll hang on to it. Maybe I'll send it to Craig or finally meet up with Jay who lives an hour from me.
The point with the keg (the original one at least) is to make unwanted appearances. How you want to play with the knock-off is your own business though. :p

MXM

I paid for this title
DONOR
The point with the keg (the original one at least) is to make unwanted appearances. How you want to play with the knock-off is your own business though. :p
Judging by the replies, no one really wants this one either :lol:

ninjacoco

puffalump? inquire here!
DONOR
Car(s)
'10 Lulzcer GTS, '84 Porschelump 944, '71 VW 411
So, this thing mysteriously turned up at Der Stig's place.

It seems a certain German guest of Der Stig's had brought it back from Austin with him and concealed it behind the couch before he left with the intent of telling us about it after he was well out of range for us to force him to take it back with him. :p :mrgreen:

I must confess that Der Stig and are are quite puzzled as to what we should do with it. It's not the 'official' keg and many of the signatures seem to have seen better days. Neither of us particularly want it, it smells of puffalump; what should we do with it?
:lol: Mwahahahaha.

Do the same thing the rest of us do: pass it on to an unwilling recipient on the boards.

DaBoom

Worlds fastest Amish
DONOR
Car(s)
Various BMWs, a Swift cabrio, Benelli TreK
Oh hello. Since the keg has a new holder again, I can update my part of the journey. :)

Technically the third time the keg is here, as it first arrived here for 2014 Icetrack meet, didn't get used then. Made a return for 2015 Icetrack(less) meet, didn't get used then and finally left for its current adventure during the 2015 Nordic roadtrip. Anyway, I almost immediately had a great plan for the next sneak attack and the keg spent the rest of the 2016 as a decorative trophy in the middle of my living room. :D Seems like it's been too long, since I can't find any pictures proving that (I do remember taking some for this thread). Anyway, christmas came and went and the keg went to hide under the tree, like presents do. :p

As the white flag on the top shows, message space on the keg itself was running out, so before packing it up for a new years journey, I added a plastic pocket to the side. Now few more unwilling victims have room again, to send their greetings.

On the way to a new world

Adunaphel

KLAUWD
STAFF MEMBER
DONOR
Car(s)
'18 Clio; '13 Cube Hyde
The keg ended up at my place, where it sat for too long, mainly because I entertain a lot of FG people at my place, I don't often travel to other FG peoples' places. That is, until a wonderful opportunity arose...

I will let the recipient of the keg handle it from here