The Supercars love\hate poll !

The Supercars love\hate poll !

• Total voters

niccce

:bmwpoo:
Options are a bit unsorted due to updates.

Last edited:
lambo makes fantastic supercars, but they're all too vulgar in terms of styling. i'd rather have something with more subtle, sophisticated, or conservative styling.

Lamborghini's current line-up certainly isn't what i would call vulgar! The Merc SLR is Vulgar, but Lambo's of todays is a bit more understated than they used to be - unless of course you get one of the more high-end version of their cars.. :D

The regular Gallardo is a bit boring imo.

Lamborghinis are too understated and a desicration to their namesake.

The Veyron is all numbers and more a piece of jewelery to be shown off than driven.

Koenigsegg CCX is flat out insane and needlessly dangerous.

Carrera GT has no passion or soul.

Merc SLR is a big fat golfers car.

Ferrari Enzo has a few too many supercomputers bogging it down.

I base all of these facts on a fat bloke talking on the television.

What exactly sucks about the Impreza? Other than it's not a Mitsubishi.

Look at his avvie and think about it..hahaha

I love Subaru's, but I respect Mitsus too

I actually quite like all of the mentioned cars, apart from the Spyker......

Sorry to say, I've never liked the Evo or Impreza, all the computer stuff is just too nerdy for my liking. Too much of the driving experience and required skill is taken over by computers. Driving around in an Evo says "look at me, I can't drive so I bought this to pose around in", it's pathetic. :p

:lol: All these supercars to pick from, and most people are replying about 4 door psycho rockets. And Imprezas aren't ugly, they just have...character. :)

Sorry to say, I've never liked the Evo or Impreza, all the computer stuff is just too nerdy for my liking. Too much of the driving experience and required skill is taken over by computers. Driving around in an Evo says "look at me, I can't drive so I bought this to pose around in", it's pathetic. :p

I dunno, does the STi really have that much computer stuff? Besides the required ABS, theres the DCCD, which all it does is control the center diff. Still makes the car slighty-idiot proof though.

I dunno, does the STi really have that much computer stuff? Besides the required ABS, theres the DCCD, which all it does is control the center diff. Still makes the car slighty-idiot proof though.

As for that, the Evo is far worse when it comes to computers ruining it. The new one even has the ultimate pose feature, a flappy paddle automatic gearbox.

So why is the Ford GT the only "midlife crisis" car on the list? Couldn't think of anything bad to say about it? ;)

I respect the Veyron for what it does on a technical level... but in terms of style and feel, it's just an ugly jelly bean on wheels.

The Spyker is abonimously hideous. (did I spell that right?) An ugly car can still be cool, such as the TVR, but this one is not.

If Maserati thought they would be forgiven for producing the gorilla ugly MC12 by making it go really fast, they were mistaken. No amount of performance stops the vomiting induced by a car that hurts my eyes so.

The Impreza can go as fast as it wants and I don't care how many Lambos it "eats", it's still a ricey 4-door kiddy/grocery transport with a big dumb spoiler. Ditto for the Evo.

Last edited:
I respect the Veyron for what it do on a technical level... but in terms of style and feel, it's just an ugly jelly bean on wheels.

The Spyker is a abonimously hideous. (did I spell that right?) An ugly car can still be cool, such as the TVR, but this one is not.

If Maserati thought they would be forgiven for producing the gorilla ugly MC12 by making it go really fast, they were mistaken. No amount of performance stops the vomiting induced by a car that hurts my eyes so.

The Impreza can go as fast as it wants and I don't care how many Lambos it "eats", it's still a ricery 4-door kiddy/grocery transport with a big dumb spoiler. Ditto for the Evo.

yep. that's about all i have to say about that too.