http://imgur.com/a/cJbXp

hs7YWT6h.png

1mZh6a7h.png

elVO9heh.png

8XBAO35h.jpg

dQFvnxdh.jpg]

Here's my first two attempts:

[video=youtube;wnn5Vl-jGSw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnn5Vl-jGSw[/video]

Anyone know if this works on the console versions?

I can't see why it wouldn't, I can't say that I've noticed the PC AI being any better or worse than the X360. I need to try this anyway.

I tried it on the 360 and it worked fine. lol

In five trys, I never made it. Trips ended in the water twice, upside down twice, and car caught fire once.

I had two and a half attempts, someone shot the driver in the face. (It kicked me out) So I tried it by myself... it went from bad to worse.

Last edited:
"This job wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for all the shitty drivers in Los Santos"

*plunges into ravine*

"This job wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for all the shitty drivers in Los Santos"

*plunges into ravine*

I did like that part, what I don't like is PS4 to Youtube bitrate compression. I wonder if export to USB and upload from PC is better.

I did like that part, what I don't like is PS4 to Youtube bitrate compression. I wonder if export to USB and upload from PC is better.

Not sure. I used the USB method to upload a couple clips last night for the first time. I can't tell much difference.

YouTube just has shit compression. Watch my 1080p 60 FPS videos in the original post. They are gorgeous if I watch the original files as they're captured using ShadowPlay. Once I upload to YouTube, it gets lots of compression artifacts.

How do the PS4 clips look on your computer? Just as bad (PS4 is doing it) or is it YouTube?

I'm sure YT compression can be better than that, not sure why it looks so poor in this case. Maybe it's because we know what it really looks like, unlike most videos. :think:

Anyway I tried this and it ended in much the same way as everyone else, upside-down at the bottom. :lol:

I tried it again and the driver found a new way to mess it up. He found the same rock twice and parked on it...

Ugh, I created a quick YouTube account when I got my ps4... I wanted to upload a video to show you guys the quality. The Ps4 has unlinked itself from YouTube and I have no fucking idea what the email was.

I randomly asked Sony as they link your psn to youtube, but they told me to fuck myself. Which I don't blame them.

It doesn't matter, but it looks like I'll make another account.

I tried uploading to dailymotion, but no noticeable difference in quality.

I love the timing of "You'd never believe what people do in the back of cabs" just after he rolls. Shitting themselves in fear, yes.

Gave this a shot earlier today. Here is my first attempt, which didn't last long.

Tried again, only to be ruined by hikers.

Third times the charm? Not quite.

My last attempt as the sun was setting and it was a success!

My last attempt as the sun was setting and it was a success!

That driver was surprisingly competent. I almost thought it couldn't be done!