[YOUTUBE]UcCHRW8G9yY[/YOUTUBE]

Very good!
That also reminded me:
[youtube]9hmDZz5pDOQ[/youtube]
I could listen to that in a loop for ages (in fact I already did) .. :mrgreen:

Good sex.

Beer.

Good sex.
Good, bad or any other hetro-sex - I am easy pleased in that department.

Washed and cleaned the car yesterday. Watching it gleam in the surprisingly warm day, put a huge smile on my face.

Beer.

Samuel Smith's Organic Lager and Old Brewery Bitter, Wadworths 6X, a Youngs Light and Special Bitter, Charringtons IPA, BASS. .... er. ... A bit fussy on the beer front - oooh Boags too.

Last edited:
My cat sitting there looking at me as if I am his whole life because I feed him and clean up after him. It makes me feel wanted.

Finishing the main body of my Independent Research Project and knowing it's just one more day's work till I can hand it in and relax. Then go onto the next assignment/summary

My sister and I bonding over something we have in common- a love for music. We may not always like the same stuff, but it's nice to fire up iTunes and buy one song each for us to share.

Cleaning my car inside and out, like zeroSignal said. I was so tired from doing that plus an 8 hour shift, but the satisfaction of it was great. Until a bird shat on it overnight.

Being able to sit back and watch my best friend be happy with her boyfriend and be happy for her and not be jealus of the fact she has a boyfirend and I don't. My time will come.

Finally being somewhat in control of my spending. I want to be able to afford my Schoolies trip with ease, and I'm now on the way to that.

Being able to just be friends with a guy. No strings attached, just laugh and joke about how shit his car is/how he has no car at all.

All that stuff is making me feel so content, I am actually sitting here with a little smile on my face. There is so much more contributing to that, but I've rambled enough :D

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiqTGe77PSw[/YOUTUBE]

I don't care what Honda haters say or about it being a 1.6l POS, or Vtec being overrated. Yes it is overated but hearing the VTEC crossover (on youtube or IRL does put a smile on my face)

At the moment? Looking at pictures from the weekends Texas LeMons race.

Enzo_Dysfunction-804px.jpg

:lol:

Is that what I think it is on the roof?