The "Things that annoy me" thread

neutron

Things that I love - Cini Minis.

Things that I hate - every time my little brother eats them like popcorn. They're cereal and you have to eat them in a bowl!

Zesty

Not A Dude
Car(s)
05 Honda Jazz VTi-S
My trashy neighbour just got back from Thailand and proudly announced to me that she had a breast enlargement and went to a club with her friends, where naked women came out and shot ping balls out into the crowd from their...yeah. It annoys me that she felt I absolutely had to know this for some reason. It looks like she'd taped a couple of basketballs to her chest with all the swelling that's still present. I'd be surprised if it's even safe to fly that soon after what is a major operation, but maybe their post-op care procedures aren't that strict over there. I don't understand how anyone could be so stupid with regards to their health for the sake of vanity. Sigh.

mpicco

Forum Addict
Car(s)
R19
Since we are at the things that annoy me thread, I do have to say, fake tits annoy me a lot. I rather see two small cute natural ones than two bloated things right in your face like they are made out of anti-gravity.

eizbaer

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Seat Leon
amen to that.

let me add: the weather annoys the crap out of me. it's not too hot, but it's humid as hell... once you start to move the slightest bit, you're drenched :|

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
People who bitch about summer weather when we haven't had a summer of any description.

:shakefist:

Davetouch

is un-Stoppable
Car(s)
'00 9-3 2.0 Turbo Vert, Various MGs, '99 Ringoo
^ Quiet you! I cannot wait to get back to 20C temperatures. I've had a good but tiring week of very humid 30C heat. *waits for texans to inform us to both be quiet*

ashspet

Nothing to see here, move along people!
DONOR
The fact it was 0oC when I left work tonight and had to scrape the frost/ice off the car.

Jealous?

eizbaer

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Seat Leon
T[?C] = (5/9)*(T[?F]-32) <=> T[?F] = (9/5)*T[?C]+32

that would make 20?C = 68?F, 30?C = 86?C... and the always popular -40?C = -40?F :p

Labcoatguy

Forum Addict
Car(s)
#Jaguar #XKR, #Saab #9-3
10 degrees C is cool bordering on cold. 20 degrees C is warm. 30 degrees C is hot. All you need to know for daily living.

Jay

the fool on the hill
The fact it was 0oC when I left work tonight and had to scrape the frost/ice off the car.

Jealous?
Yes, because it is right now 35 C with like 1% humidity. Will probably hit a temp near 40C. That is insane hot for the Midwest.

Since we are at the things that annoy me thread, I do have to say, fake tits annoy me a lot. I rather see two small cute natural ones than two bloated things right in your face like they are made out of anti-gravity.
I get a bit nauseous, because I start thinking what is involved. Why would anyone, beside breast cancer survivors, cut up their body like that??!?

Last edited:

IceBone

Blue Wheel Hipster
DONOR
Car(s)
Audi A5 Quattro
Yes, because it is right now 35 C with like 1% humidity. Will probably hit a temp near 40C. That is insane hot for the Midwest.
Be glad it's not as humid as here. Same temperature, too...

Cowboy

My name is Sheridan
My country has 2 types of weather, cold and windy with drizling, never ending, depression inducing rain, or +30 degrees hot with +80% humidity.....that's for about 3 days a year.

Eye-Q

Forum Addict
DONOR
Car(s)
None anymore...
People who can't read e-mails or look at the attached pictures...

I bought a model car directly from the manufacturer, but it arrived with a missing foglight- and indicatorglass. I made a picture and sent it with an explanation to the manufacturer. They came back to me saying they were sorry and the missing part is in the mail. Some days later I receive a letter with two rear light glasses. o_O I sent another e-mail, again with the picture attached, and said I needed a foglight- and indicatorglass, not rear light glasses. Again they came back to me and sent another letter which was in the mail today. Included: two headlight glasses... :? This time I circled the missing glass in the picture and referred to the attached image in the text, I hope this time the (french) contact person will read the letter and look at the picture carefully... <_<