The "Things that annoy me" thread

Green bean casserole recipes with bullshit like, "I know crispy onions are traditional, but I like to do something a little different..." or "if you're like me and you don't like mushrooms, use bell peppers", or "I like to make a lighter version, where I replace the cream with broth..." or "instead of using those onions from a can, you can make your own! Just bake them on a sheet tray..."

No. Screw you all. What the hell is wrong with these people?

I want to mount a reverse facing gun that I can aim at drivers tailgating me. I don’t drive below the speed limit unless I’m stuck behind a slow asshat. I will do 5-10 over, that’s enough, don’t like it? Fuck you.

Sore throat.
Not being able to breath and therefore sleep or eat.
Antibiotics, please work faster.

I want to mount a reverse facing gun that I can aim at drivers tailgating me. I don’t drive below the speed limit unless I’m stuck behind a slow asshat. I will do 5-10 over, that’s enough, don’t like it? Fuck you.
Surely spikes are more satisfying? More discreet at least.

311892.jpg

Sore throat.
Not being able to breath and therefore sleep or eat.
Antibiotics, please work faster.

Hate that, hope you feel better soon. I always reach for the antibacterial and anaesthetic throat lozenges.

Reason to own a pickup part xxiv: bolt 500 watts worth of LED work lights facing backwards. Flick them on whenever someone’s tailgating.

Why do so many Germans have to turn finding problems (and ignoring opportunities) into an artform?

Friends and family alike are currently excelling at it and I'm having to readjust.

Why do so many Germans have to turn finding problems (and ignoring opportunities) into an artform?

Friends and family alike are currently excelling at it and I'm having to readjust.

I think this is why there is some of my friction between some Germans I know. Like most of the time, I’m not fishing for suggestions on a problem. If I wanted help, I would ask.

Last edited:

I guess it’s just ‘I want to complain, let me. Don’t give me a quick and simple solution, because that makes me look like a petty, whiney twat. Which I am. Just let me vent’.

I’m guilty of this aswell at times

It’s not really attention-seeking, but self-centredness. Mostly “you come visit us because…” when l am actually offering to pick people up/have been visiting umpteen times, respectively. There are added layers of keeping up appearances and workaholism, both of which only make it more annoying.

Goddamn clickbait...

"NFL World Is Stunned By Michael Vick’s Admission"

Oh, the guy who plead guilty for his involvement in a dog fighting ring, and spend nearly 2 years in federal prison for it? He's made an admission that's "stunned" people? I wonder what it is.

200.gif

*click*

"Earlier this week, though, Vick had a pretty stunning admission. The former NFL quarterback admitted that he didn’t like to play as himself (in Madden 2004)."

it-crowd-maurice-moss-frustration-fuck-this.gif

This line of mosaicmurals at a nearby train station:
panorama.jpg

Specifically that one on the far left.

Because of the bottom edge of this one, and only this one. It's the only one that has a protrusion from the uniform rectangle shapes, and it's just for feet. And their feet are ON water. This could easily have been resolved by having them standing IN the water, cutting off the view of the their feet, and just having the water "overlap" their legs, allowing for a straight line.

6.jpg

Last edited:
Artists gonna art, if they ever start to make sense to everyone then they will deliberately change things so that they don't.

That's supposed to be money? I thought they were stylised Lego brick knockoffs. :p

I think you may have gone further than the game developers ever expected.

I think the real question here is : just how long have you been playing this game for? I’ve never been able to actually break a game before….

Yeah, because it rolled over 2^31 into the negatives of a signed 32-bit integer.
I have no idea what you are saying, but I believe it. ?

That's supposed to be money? I thought they were stylised Lego brick knockoffs. :p

I think you may have gone further than the game developers ever expected.
I guess so. It's one of those annoying games where there's no real point, but I like blowing stuff up in it. ?

I think the real question here is : just how long have you been playing this game for? I’ve never been able to actually break a game before….
Just a few months and I haven't played it much in the last month. Just here or there if I'm bored. A level takes just a minute or two to win.