The "Things that annoy me" thread

Why would you be pushing a baby carriage for a baby that hasn't been born yet?

Ugh, people who have conversations in public restrooms, ESPECIALLY when neither of them is using the toilet! Why in the world would you want to have a discussion next to where people are pooping? Nasty!

They secretly like them smells :0o

When you tell someone not to do something and they do it anyway. WTF, I told you not to do it for a reason asswipe! Now I have to get my interior cleaned, but it will never be the same.

I feel a road trip coming in the very near future.

People who say asso-SHE-ate instead of associate.

Ugh, people who have conversations in public restrooms, ESPECIALLY when neither of them is using the toilet! Why in the world would you want to have a discussion next to where people are pooping? Nasty!

I'll tell you something even worse and it's both annoying and disgusting. Some girls in my school eat in toilets :? :sick:

Girls in my highschool used to go to the toilet and take picures of themselves! Never heard a reasoning for it to this day

The worst thing is the nasty girls who do their make-up in front of all the sinks, completely blocking anyone who ....wants to use the sink... and then when they are finished with their cheap Boots foundation which looks like they smeared a melted Dairy Milk all over their face, rather than use the sink to wash away the residue on their hands....the smear the shite on the mirror :blink:

I really don't get it...

Also...people who stand right in front of the bathroom door, chatting away, getting in the way of the people who need to use the fucking toilet!!!!
GET OUT OF THE WAAAAAAAAY!!! I NEED TO PEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!:mad:

Girls in my highschool used to go to the toilet and take picures of themselves! Never heard a reasoning for it to this day

A lot of girls take pictures of themselves in bathroom because there is a mirror there and it allows them to see "how sweet" they look. Then, they put those pictures in internet thinking how cool they are. It's mostly done by girls around my age and younger. It is very common in my country on a various websites, for example on website which was supposed to help in finding old school friends. It's sick and pathetic IMO.

The worst thing is the nasty girls who do their make-up in front of all the sinks, completely blocking anyone who ....wants to use the sink... and then when they are finished with their cheap Boots foundation which looks like they smeared a melted Dairy Milk all over their face, rather than use the sink to wash away the residue on their hands....the smear the shite on the mirror :blink:

I really don't get it...

Also...people who stand right in front of the bathroom door, chatting away, getting in the way of the people who need to use the fucking toilet!!!!
GET OUT OF THE WAAAAAAAAY!!! I NEED TO PEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!:mad:

I so agree with you on the girls doing make-up. They usually look stupid - their make-up badly fits to their skin.

-I don't like when people "show off" by out of line behaviour.
-I don't like when people throw rubbish anywhere they like.

Last edited:
Haha, the only bathroom pic I think I have is of a massively glowing radioactive crazy sunburn from sitting in the sunny upper deck side of the stands at a football game...just because I couldn't find another mirror that had been unpacked in the house. But holy crap, I was red.

No toilet visible, though. That's just disgusting.

A couple other pet peeves related to lights:
*Blue headlights. No, not the nice ones that come on new BMWs and such that old codgers like to complain about because they're too bright. Those are pretty awesome. I'm talking about ones that are actually blue. I keep seeing these hideous blue lights fitted onto old F-150s and such that don't seem to give off more light--they're just blue-tinted for no good reason at all. They look like a big, flat blue light. Which I associate with cop cars. And which causes me to brake accordingly. And then I feel like a big dummy.
*People who leave their fog lights on ALL THE TIME. Especially in city traffic. I can kind of forgive it on the open road when you're going faster, but when you're headed two blocks to pick up take-out...OMG MY EYES! Open your manual sometime and find the "off" switch. Please. Thx.

I'll tell you something even worse and it's both annoying and disgusting. Some girls in my school eat in toilets :? :sick:

I had a few zen moments at the bar last night, standing at the urinal chugging and pissing at the same time. But that's different than EATING. ew.

I had a few zen moments at the bar last night, standing at the urinal chugging and pissing at the same time. But that's different than EATING. ew.

My favorite perpetual motion machine - beer in the top, piss out the bottom.

Not sure what kind of beer you drink that you could call it a perpetual motion machine...

Perpetual motion is perhaps the wrong term... you do need to continue adding beer into the system. But it does seem to go on forever.

I eat chili on the toilet - saves time, really.

No, not really - I haven't lost all of my manners

Last edited: