The "Things that annoy me" thread

No antivirus on that network?

Yes but it bypassed Symantec Corp. Edition somehow.

The odd thing is, this virus was spread to the computer of a coworker/"roommate" of mine. She's usually very good with emails and is generally tech savvy. However I distinctly remember 2 of the nursing staff people going into her office and using her computer a few days ago. One of these staff members was recently given the pink slip and her last day was yesterday.

I think I'm starting to get the full picture now. I should probably mention this to my boss tomorrow.

I can't stand the members of youtube that think everybody who speaks english is yankee (or gringo) and everybody who speaks spanish is mexican

^or that anyone that has honduras in his location is a ?Golpista? (gaasc Hint:it was not a coup)

This one idiot on my bus to and from school. Like anyone high school-aged today, he has an iPoot variant, and listens to it. Normal enough, I listen to my PSP during the bus ride sometimes. However, he almost always sings along to his songs. And it isn't so much singing as moaning the lyrics. If he could hold a tune, it would be somewhat tolerable. He can't. Every time I hear him, I have to fight the urge to smash his iPod and shut him up. What makes it worse is I swear he's getting louder and louder. Today, several other students near him noticed the cacophony.

The word "bro-ski."

I listen to my ipod on the bus during the journey to and from school but I would never dare try to sing along with my music because I know how horrible I sound when I'm trying to sing. I just sit back, close my eyes, and let the music flood in.

I listen to my ipod on the bus during the journey to and from school but I would never dare try to sing along with my music because I know how horrible I sound when I'm trying to sing. I just sit back, close my eyes, and let the music flood in.

I have aftermarket speakers in the Cossie, and I like to turn it to 11, and then open my window to prevent ear drum damage.

I do that on the way to work and school ect. I like attention.

People who start with all the Christmas stuff too early. I was always taught to save it for after Thanksgiving, but by the first week of November, the streets next to school look like they house Santa's freaking elves.

It loses meaning when you start seeing Christmas stuff for sale in July. By the time you get to December, you're already sick of it. Christmas its own time on the calendar--stop eating up the rest of the year, please. Grr.

People who don't use their turn signals and people who refuse to use their headlamps in a downpour or at dawn/dusk.

They played every bad christmas song ever in the store I was in yesterday.

Why do they play music in stores anyway. No one EVER likes the music they play in stores it's just there to make the employees miserable.

For some reason people with "(insert kid's name here) on board" on the back of their car...... God, nothing quit sais 'I've given up in life' like a grey mini peoplemover with one of these on the back....
Besides your kid isent on board, Its over at the grandparents while you and the misses hurry off to your 9-to-5 er....

...people who refuse to use their headlamps in a downpour or at dawn/dusk.

What's the story with this??? We actually have a law here that you have to turn your lights on when raining, but I thought it was common sense. When I lived in VA no one ever turned on their lights in the rain unless it was after sunset. It was amazingly stupid because I lived on the coast and we had frequent DRIVING rainstorms that would last for 2 days. Idiots!

I have aftermarket speakers in the Cossie, and I like to turn it to 11, and then open my window to prevent ear drum damage.

I do that on the way to work and school etc. I like attention.

^this sort of thing annoys me. Have a stereo? listen music for you, not for everyone in a 50 ft. radius, i'm trying to listen to The carpenters over here

^tehehe...

I hate how all my window controls and emergency blinkers and mirror adjustments are all crammed on the console panel right next to my shifter.

It's an incredibly irritating when I was servicing my shifter..

I just hate compound designs in general.. Like having the light controls all crammed on a steering wheel stalk

People who don't return my calls, making my job difficult. And then they say "no way, I was totally phoning you!" even though I was in the office all afternoon when they said they were calling.

People who don't put LPs away correctly. You are supposed to have the inner sleeve open upward while the outer sleeve opens to the side. This keeps dust off the record.

People who buy a Golf R32 then drive it slowly. Seriously, whats the fucking point? You are getting no badge value from it, its very expensive and in every sense other then going fast the GTI is a better car. People who buy one and drive it slow should just be shot.

People who buy a Golf R32 then drive it slowly. Seriously, whats the fucking point? You are getting no badge value from it, its very expensive and in every sense other then going fast the GTI is a better car. People who buy one and drive it slow should just be shot.

You think you can dictate how people use their property? You have no idea whether they go to track days. It's pointless to race around on the roads anyway. You're still going to get stuck in traffic.

People that randomly yell "FUCK" and "THAT'S FUCKING GAY" or they swear and it always has to be at 3am and wakes me up....bastards playing CoD.