Greenpeace.
Motorcyclists.
Optimist people.
People who think cars are evil.
Reva G-Wiz.
Road tax.
Speed cameras.
Vegans.

People complaining about how crap they got on their results in tests and exams (or VCE scores which is the talk of the town) but is still bloody good. Just because you didn't go that extra bit higher, doesn't mean your whole future's gonna end there. And besides, half of them won't even half the same course by the end of the first year.

And in light of Noodle's plight (hope you get another job ASAP), this might seem a little trite, but

5 minutes before leaving, boss arrives and says "What time were you planning on leaving today?"

Translation: "I need a shitload of work done by you, I'm going to give you a really long list of stuff that has to be finished by first thing in the morning, and I'm going home. I know this means you will be staying back for a long time, but I'm the boss which means I can go home"

Know what I hate? Getting fired on the very last day of your "trial" period at work so you're effectively fucked and they don't have to pay you any notice.
That's a shitty employer right there.

Annoying is to wake up to the scraping sounds of a snow shovel outside, then look outside your window and see this:

4192277480_317ac71f09_b.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen: Our first snow this year has come overnight.

Not that I don't like the snow but this means I'm gonna be late for work :mad:

Last edited:
I'm annoyed that I didn't get snow to cancel finals...

Dry skin in the winter, drives me crazy.

I experienced something today that really annoys me and that thankfully I hadn't experienced in a while. I was driving along a multi-lane road and I came upon a disabled car in my lane which forced me to stop. While I was stopped the other lanes continued moving and a line of cars quickly formed behind me. We all waited a good bit of time for the traffic in other lanes to die down and once it did cars started flowing out from behind me and forcing me to stay right where I was. So the line forms from the front and disperses from the back, making me sit there longer than was strictly necessary. Then once all the cars cleared out from behind me the traffic started coming from the light down the road that had just turned green. And there I waited again. :angry:

we have 5-10 cms of snow outside right now
Couldn't be happier :lol:

Things that annoy me today:

Having to drive around country lanes in the snow with the car going sideways at any given opportunity but no choice but to do it or i'll lose my job!

How rubbish is that?:mad:

we have 5-10 cms of snow outside right now
Couldn't be happier :lol:

5-10 cm of snow today equaled =

510 km's of trafficjams, 100 trains canceled , power failures and the airport threatening to have to shut down.......yup, typical Belgian snowday :mrgreen:

how can we be this rubbish! :|

What is even more annoying: The service I charged with cleaning the pavement (when it's my turn every 6 weeks), didn't come until 6:30 in the evening.

I got home around 5 p.m. and was already expected by my neighbours, resp. their son, when I entered the house, and had to listen to a lecturing about my duties as a tenant :| (my neighbours are elderly people and she is hampered)

Why am I paying these guys? :mad:

Last edited:
And in light of Noodle's plight (hope you get another job ASAP), this might seem a little trite, but

5 minutes before leaving, boss arrives and says "What time were you planning on leaving today?"

Translation: "I need a shitload of work done by you, I'm going to give you a really long list of stuff that has to be finished by first thing in the morning, and I'm going home. I know this means you will be staying back for a long time, but I'm the boss which means I can go home"

Been there done that - what a git make it your busines to drop the sod in the poop soonest - its really quite easy, these people are usually either self serving or most often morons. If he/she were smart he stay with you and get you some food in later and chat about your aspirations and say thank you - I know I would if I needed your work for some reason.

Last edited:
Dirty Puffalumps. I hate washing them because they tend to become less fluffy in the wash. :(

Know what I hate? Getting fired on the very last day of your "trial" period at work so you're effectively fucked and they don't have to pay you any notice.
I hate it more that the person firing you is constantly telling you "its not your fault, you did a good job"

Economic Crisis 1 - NooDle 0

FML.

(Ah well, atleast now I have more time to spend with my kid)

Very sorry for you. It reminds me of a couple of work interviews where candidates with a degree where automatically out because their education level was too high. Even without the economic crisis.

5-10 cm of snow today equaled =

510 km's of trafficjams, 100 trains canceled , power failures and the airport threatening to have to shut down.......yup, typical Belgian snowday :mrgreen:

how can we be this rubbish! :|

yup, typical.
Good thing I was at home to enjoy the snow :p

Why am I paying these guys? :mad:

Just do it yourself like a normal person?

Very sorry for you. It reminds me of a couple of work interviews where candidates with a degree where automatically out because their education level was too high. Even without the economic crisis.

yup, had that happen to me aswell... too much edumacation is bad also...
then again there are the companies who want 2 uni degrees, 5 years experience minimum, and you have to be fluent in 8 languages and under 30...

pot nossible

I hate it when you get a salad and all the dressing has settled to the bottom. Then you put more dressing on it, thinking there isn't enough on there, and when you reach the bottom, there's a small kiddie pool worth of dressing there that you didn't think to look for.

Drat.