The "Things that annoy me" thread

no youtube embeded videos have worked for me lately

goddamned, whiny siblings who bawww when they get caught doing shit they weren't supposed to.

Coming home and finding a group of drunkards loudly talking in the common area of the building where my apartment is located, while some of them are urinating. No, not against a wall.

Cyclists who park their bicycles in places, where they are in the way of everybody else.

No kidding: Yesterday someone at a supermarket here had his or her bicycle locked to the rails of the shopping trolley storage on the inside, so people couldn't get a shopping trolley out, or push theirs back in again after shopping.

Last edited:
"Let me see... low-carb diets, Michael Moore, the Republic of National Conventions, kabala and all kabala related products. High def TV's, the bush order, wireless hotspots, the OC, the UN, recycling, getting Punk'd, the Latin Grammies, the real Grammies, Jeff that Wiggle who sleeps too darn much. The Yankies, payroll, all the red states, all the blue states, every hybrid car, every talk show host, everything on the planet, everything in the the solar system, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything that exists! Past, present and future and all related dimensions.
Oh. And Hugh Jackman."

Anyway, a lot of smokers annoy me. They poison the air I'm breathing (e.g. under a bus stop roof when it's raining) for no other reason than the satisfaction of an addiction they willingly entered, and they have the audacity to preach to me about tolerance!

My boss.....honestly, I know I bitch about him alot but sjees, not a day hardly goes by whithout me going apeshit on some stupid moronic thing he expects me to drop everything for, resulting in an argument.
Its either that, or I'm cleaning up and figuring out the messes HE creates , its driving me fucking mental......and don't get me started on my coworker.

2 more days....then 2 weeks vacation for me......then 2-3 more weeks of him, and hopefully......for my bloodpressures sake my old boss will be back, now that's the right kind of boss for me : I hardly notice she is there at all, lets me go about my work, get it done 'whatever' style as long as its focking done , and we I do hear from she ASKS me if I can do something on top of all that.

Last edited:
People who can't spell 'Porsche' right. It's not 'Porche' nor is it 'Porshe' FFS.

Working for a company that allows you compassionate leave to attend the funeral of a relative, and yet docks you paid time off if you have to take care of sick children!

What the fuck!!!!

Surely to be able to attend the funeral of your relatives is a legal right, as well as taking care of sick children. Wabba wabba eh eh.

It is garbage day and it is raining. I don't want to gets wet. :(

You have a Garbage day in the US, like Martin Luther King and Independence days?

Wow that is wearing you green credentials on your sleeve - you guys have come a long way since Bush at Koyoto. Doffs cap!

:lmao:
No it's the day of the week the garbage truck comes to pick up your trash. It is dependent on what part of town you live in similar to what time your postman brings the mail.

What Kat said. I got lucky and caught a break, it is was just a sprinkle.

With many apartment buildings here, you have separate garbage bins for each apartment. You pay for garbage collection by how many times your bin has to be emptied. Easy and just: Make more garbage, pay more, make less garbage, pay less.

However, my cousin is quite upset with her neighbour. Because he has the habit of always putting her garbage bin out, too, when she is at work, even though it's only half or a third full. She confronted him several times but he simply doesn't get it.

No wonder he's out of a job with such lack in intelligence.

Last edited:
You guys need a garbage day, no really - then you can tell all those Nordics about how you are taking this Global Warming (It's not climate change - that changes all the time of course) lark seriously. Everyone takes their garbage to the tip for re-cycling on garbage day. ... Hey that's not a bad idea we could have one too.

However, my cousin is quite upset with her neighbour. Because he has the habit of always putting her garbage bin out, too, when she is at work, even though it's only half or a third full. She confronted him several times but he simply doesn't get it.
Give her a chain and a padlock for Christmas. Once she's over the suggestive part of that gift, you can explain what it's for... it's the gift that keeps giving (or rather saving)! ;-)

People who blatantly ignore me when I greet them. Hello, rude.

My boss. Fullstop. If he wasn't a sleeze and abided by IR laws, he'd be much better.

People who use me for info/answers at uni.

Myself, because I let all the aforementioned walk over me for the sake of being "nice" and not causing trouble. It's only a matter of time before I snap.

Those Charmin toilet paper commercials with the cartoon bears wiping their asses on tv. Is that suppose to be cute or something? The only reason the bears think the charmin is so soft is because it's better than what they usually wipe with. Trees.

All those commercials do is make me avoid their product.