The "Things that annoy me" thread

Your problem is that you are...boring. Find yourself some vices, stat! :lol:

Be very careful taking my dating advice.

I'm not trying to be boring.

And sorry for being naive but, what are vices?

They're those vertical clamps you use to hold things upright when you're grinding or banging them.

Ah, those...

I'll be going now....

TSA

If you abso-fucking-lutely have to rummage through my checked baggage because I have a jar of marmelade in it, can you at least put everything back and close it without damaging it? Oh, and could you all learn to speak in a manner that a tourist who is business fluent in the English language can understand? I feel like dealing with these people is exactly like a game of cards - it does happen, but you can never tell when you're going to get lucky.

When I reply to a classifieds ad and the person doesn't reply back or when someone replies to my ad once and doesn't reply again (if you're not interested anymore, TELL ME!!!:shakefist:)...:glare:

She's hot, but its a stupid advert.

Who pitched this idea?
"Ok, so you're an internet dating site, but the couple meet in a train station." :|

I wouldn't mind, but I keep seeing banner ad's for this on numerous sites.

She's hot, but its a stupid advert.

Who pitched this idea?
"Ok, so you're an internet dating site, but the couple meet in a train station." :|

I wouldn't mind, but I keep seeing banner ad's for this on numerous sites.

I sang along once, but with my own lyrics about the inevitable reality of randomly playing music about random girls you see.

I can only remember the last verse which went something like "The girl ran away and yelled... Rape? Freak? Help? ..." I then mimicked throwing a ukulele to the ground and sprinted out of the room.
Got to say I never noticed what the advert was for until now, just it being inaccurate whatever the case... :lol:

Yes, but Dave doesn't want to appear.

Get into the Menu are re-tune the box, I had to do mine recently for some reason.

Also, Dave+1 (Dave-ja vu) now only works for a couple of hours at night.

Last edited:
Big Brother.

i thought we killed it once only for it to rise from the dead and bring more career dead "celebrities" along for the ride. next time we try to kill it. we've got to make sure it stays dead.

Get into the Menu are re-tune the box, I had to do mine recently for some reason.

Also, Dave+1 (Dave-ja vu) now only works for a couple of hours at night.

Tried 3 times, and yeah ja vu has been like that for a week or so.

Big Brother.

i thought we killed it once only for it to rise from the dead and bring more career dead "celebrities" along for the ride. next time we try to kill it. we've got to make sure it stays dead.

Big Brother's way past it's expiration date here. In the early 2000's it was the shit.

Now? Not so much. I have no clue how on earth it's managed to remain on so long.