The "Things that annoy me" thread

You people all lack ambition :

f9010fa0bf0ad722136e6dc85167d1a8.jpg

1. Insert crappy screw driver into screw head
2. Lock a set of vise grips onto screwdriver shaft
3. Put index finger on top of screwdriver to keep it seated
4. Use other hand to pull on end of vise grips
5. Profit?
5. Screwdriver breaks. No seriously, I used to have those shitty things and I tried using pliers to turn it and the end part that goes in the screw separated from the top part you hold.

Well yes, because those are terrible. I suggest buying a Chinese cell phone screwdriver kit off ebay. I have a similar one that I use for computer/gameboy/cellphone/tiny electronic thing repair and it works 900x better than those shitty things that look like nails themselves.

I might have to invest in that. :)

1. Insert crappy screw driver into screw head
2. Lock a set of vise grips onto screwdriver shaft
3. Put index finger on top of screwdriver to keep it seated
4. Use other hand to pull on end of vise grips
5. Profit?

I tried that last night and it worked like a charm, dunno why I didn't think of that sooner. :nod:

You people all lack ambition :

f9010fa0bf0ad722136e6dc85167d1a8.jpg

:lmao: I don't think I'd get warranty coverage if the computer arrived at the repair center in chunks....:p

5. Screwdriver breaks. No seriously, I used to have those shitty things and I tried using pliers to turn it and the end part that goes in the screw separated from the top part you hold.

I thought i was going to squeeze it too much but nope it worked fine. Hardest part was lining up the screwdriver with the heavy vice grips which made it harder to feel where the grooves were in the screwheads.

I tried that last night and it worked like a charm, dunno why I didn't think of that sooner. :nod:

That is one trick that has never failed me. Another favorite is to insert a bit driver bit into a socket and then using the ratchet to remove the offending screw.

On the subject of this thread, I was extremely annoyed that Honda used phillips head screws to hold on the front engine cover on my Goldwing. Without both an impact driver and a bit driver bit taped into a socket, there is no way I would have gotten it off.

The Sun

Industry experts put the cost of an episode of the show, which was presented by Alastair Sooke, at around ?50,000 but "possibly more".
Actually the show is hosted by Russell Tovey and the episode was never completed. They filmed stuff for it but it was cancelled before it could be completed and before it entered post-production. Apparently the number is completely made up, there was never a source and it all comes from a interview in the Doctor Who magazine with the episodes producer. The person who did the interview has stated.
Producer says "episode we filmed was not finished nor produced". I think the cancellation came before it would've gone into post production.

Guess its only a matter of time until the Daily Mail prints a similar article.

God dammed graphics card drivers not working with Windows 7 properly and disabling touch sensetivity, I don't want to have to re-install them and restart the computer all the bloody time.

dammitdriverscolour.jpg

I AM FULL OF RAGE!!!!

Ever consider becoming a professional animator? :p

Ever consider becoming a professional animator? :p
God no, I'd rather it was done by somebody who is actually good! :lol:

Although I am probably going to start documenting more interesting moments of my life in single page comics, just for practice. :D

Just had a full on argument with my dad about the whole clarkson affair doing the rounds In the media. Of course my dad falls in the whole "i'm so offended I don't really know what I'm offended about camp." He kept talking about how disgusting clarkson's comments were about those committing suicide under trains and how his money goes towards paying for his wages. The entire time I'm trying to explain to him that clarkson is a troll, he just says things to annoy and wind people up. Of course he doesn't listen to me amd continues his tirade saying "the BBC should fire him along with Jonathan Ross."
I realised I wasn't going to win this fight especially when the only thing I could say was "well I find all the reality shows you watch being offensive to the intelligent." But then stopped when I realised that saying that this might be taken as me saying "i'm smarter than you."
So instead I grabbed the dog and took her for a walk. Let the air cool in the house.
I honestly give up with this whole clarkson thing. People just need to stop feeling offended all the time.

I'd have no problem telling my dad that I am smarter than him. After all, he is a cheating liar.

Just had a full on argument with my dad about the whole clarkson affair doing the rounds In the media. Of course my dad falls in the whole "i'm so offended I don't really know what I'm offended about camp." He kept talking about how disgusting clarkson's comments were about those committing suicide under trains and how his money goes towards paying for his wages. The entire time I'm trying to explain to him that clarkson is a troll, he just says things to annoy and wind people up. Of course he doesn't listen to me amd continues his tirade saying "the BBC should fire him along with Jonathan Ross."
I realised I wasn't going to win this fight especially when the only thing I could say was "well I find all the reality shows you watch being offensive to the intelligent." But then stopped when I realised that saying that this might be taken as me saying "i'm smarter than you."
So instead I grabbed the dog and took her for a walk. Let the air cool in the house.
I honestly give up with this whole clarkson thing. People just need to stop feeling offended all the time.

This bit. People go out of their way to be offended. People need to get over it and move on with their lives.

Definitely. I'd happily have a decent conversation about it, its just that the majority of people who are offended by anything are too offended to be decent about it.

And I also wouldn't have trouble telling my dad I'm smarter than him, but I'm not. He's read the dictionary more than once.

Things that annoy me at the moment; work. Both schoolwork of which I have less than I did but still plenty, and also job work, of which I am about to leave home to start.

Oh and in case anyone hasn't posted it here yet. Christmas.

The dog, who whines to go out, does nothing but try to eat grass, then comes inside and poops on the floor. Then I had to tie him to the stove to get him to stop trying to make me unable to clean it up.

The dog, who whines to go out, does nothing but try to eat grass, then comes inside and poops on the floor. Then I had to tie him to the stove to get him to stop trying to make me unable to clean it up.
Hey, give me my dog back dammit! :shakefist:

Actually... on second thoughts, keep it. :p

EDIT -

The new Youtube design annoys my greatly, it is awful.

So this happened...

Last edited:
This bit. People go out of their way to be offended. People need to get over it and move on with their lives.

More people need to realize this. Them being offended over stupid shit just to be offended offends me :p

Another gripe: delivery guys not coming during the time's they're supposed to. I can't wait all evening.

[EDIT] I spoke too soon. The delivery guy just called and he's on his way here XD

Last edited:
Another gripe: delivery guys not coming during the time's they're supposed to. I can't wait all evening.
Get a chainsaw ready and just tell them "the longer the delivery guy takes getting here the more parts of him you'll be getting back."