The "Things that annoy me" thread

Things that I love - Cini Minis.

Things that I hate - every time my little brother eats them like popcorn. They're cereal and you have to eat them in a bowl!

I don't find this attractive at all:
382461_3305068908316_1846353769_n.jpg

My trashy neighbour just got back from Thailand and proudly announced to me that she had a breast enlargement and went to a club with her friends, where naked women came out and shot ping balls out into the crowd from their...yeah. It annoys me that she felt I absolutely had to know this for some reason. It looks like she'd taped a couple of basketballs to her chest with all the swelling that's still present. I'd be surprised if it's even safe to fly that soon after what is a major operation, but maybe their post-op care procedures aren't that strict over there. I don't understand how anyone could be so stupid with regards to their health for the sake of vanity. Sigh.

Since we are at the things that annoy me thread, I do have to say, fake tits annoy me a lot. I rather see two small cute natural ones than two bloated things right in your face like they are made out of anti-gravity.

amen to that.

let me add: the weather annoys the crap out of me. it's not too hot, but it's humid as hell... once you start to move the slightest bit, you're drenched :|

People who bitch about summer weather when we haven't had a summer of any description.

:shakefist:

^ Quiet you! I cannot wait to get back to 20C temperatures. I've had a good but tiring week of very humid 30C heat. *waits for texans to inform us to both be quiet*

The fact it was 0oC when I left work tonight and had to scrape the frost/ice off the car.

Jealous?

T[?C] = (5/9)*(T[?F]-32) <=> T[?F] = (9/5)*T[?C]+32

that would make 20?C = 68?F, 30?C = 86?C... and the always popular -40?C = -40?F :p

10 degrees C is cool bordering on cold. 20 degrees C is warm. 30 degrees C is hot. All you need to know for daily living.

The fact it was 0oC when I left work tonight and had to scrape the frost/ice off the car.

Jealous?

Yes, because it is right now 35 C with like 1% humidity. Will probably hit a temp near 40C. That is insane hot for the Midwest.

Since we are at the things that annoy me thread, I do have to say, fake tits annoy me a lot. I rather see two small cute natural ones than two bloated things right in your face like they are made out of anti-gravity.

I get a bit nauseous, because I start thinking what is involved. Why would anyone, beside breast cancer survivors, cut up their body like that??!?

Last edited:
Yes, because it is right now 35 C with like 1% humidity. Will probably hit a temp near 40C. That is insane hot for the Midwest.
Be glad it's not as humid as here. Same temperature, too...

My country has 2 types of weather, cold and windy with drizling, never ending, depression inducing rain, or +30 degrees hot with +80% humidity.....that's for about 3 days a year.

People who can't read e-mails or look at the attached pictures...

I bought a model car directly from the manufacturer, but it arrived with a missing foglight- and indicatorglass. I made a picture and sent it with an explanation to the manufacturer. They came back to me saying they were sorry and the missing part is in the mail. Some days later I receive a letter with two rear light glasses. o_O I sent another e-mail, again with the picture attached, and said I needed a foglight- and indicatorglass, not rear light glasses. Again they came back to me and sent another letter which was in the mail today. Included: two headlight glasses... :? This time I circled the missing glass in the picture and referred to the attached image in the text, I hope this time the (french) contact person will read the letter and look at the picture carefully... <_<