The "Things that annoy me" thread

*cut for psycho babble a 5 year old would recognize as complete hogwash from someone without a clue*

dumping so much hate on somebody you don't even know.

*cut for more clich? psycho babble, btw that Clich?? Really? I thought you walking bundles of arrogance were supposed to be innovative?*

Don't want to be hated? Don't be the most irritating, condescending, passive aggressive, arrogant, vomit inducing chauvinistic asshole on the forum, it's not hard, but I really am starting to think you don't know how to be any different.

Btw you have never seen me worked up.....

Last edited:
Reactions: Jay
Don't want to be hated? Don't be the most irritating, condescending, passive aggressive, arrogant, vomit inducing chauvinistic asshole on the forum, it's not hard, but I really am starting to think you don't know how to be any different.

Btw you have never seen me worked up.....

Seriously?

Is your life that empty? Are you that frustrated with it?

:yawn:

why not just give it a rest... or something... i don't know... :|

Agreed. Don't like someone, put them on ignore. Nobody gives a shit nor wants to read about your little tiffs and dramas with other people here.

Is already done. Everybody, who feels the need for personal insults of that kind, is being put on my ignore list.

tumblr_m0sjo6TdLQ1rqfhi2o1_250.gif

Too late?

The lawn mower has been acting up. ( I left old gas in it from last year) :oops:

So I took it apart enough to find out that it's just the carb all gummed up, so off to the store I go. Went to *name removed because they're a bunch of asshats* and asked if they had carb cleaner and the gaskets for a Briggs and Stratton mower.

The guy looked at me and told me that it was really a "messy and sorta complicated operation, lady" (!?) and offered their tune up service. I told him no, I would do it cause it only takes about a half hour and I've done it before but he keeps offering me the service.

I walk away in disgust and roam the aisles for a while then head up to the counter to ask where they keep the stuff. The guy behind the counter looks me up and down and asks why I think it would be the carb. Already pissed off I tell him it was ninjas. (Honestly).

He then tells me they offer a service for this so I don't have to get my hands dirty.

*bangs head on counter*

I said a lot of bad words, and no..I STILL don't have the bleeding carb cleaner!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: MWF
Geez I thought Ypres took care of people like you two.

:lmao:

:yawn:

why not just give it a rest... or something... i don't know... :|

:nod:

The lawn mower has been acting up. ( I left old gas in it from last year) :oops:

So I took it apart enough to find out that it's just the carb all gummed up, so off to the store I go. Went to *name removed because they're a bunch of asshats* and asked if they had carb cleaner and the gaskets for a Briggs and Stratton mower.

The guy looked at me and told me that it was really a "messy and sorta complicated operation, lady" (!?) and offered their tune up service. I told him no, I would do it cause it only takes about a half hour and I've done it before but he keeps offering me the service.

I walk away in disgust and roam the aisles for a while then head up to the counter to ask where they keep the stuff. The guy behind the counter looks me up and down and asks why I think it would be the carb. Already pissed off I tell him it was ninjas. (Honestly).

He then tells me they offer a service for this so I don't have to get my hands dirty.

*bangs head on counter*

I said a lot of bad words, and no..I STILL don't have the bleeding carb cleaner!!!

:clap: :bow:

*bangs head on counter*

Isn't it just lovely when men in stores who's customer bases tend to be mostly men seem to always do this? Its like, look buddy, I probably know more about fixing my own damn lawnmower than you or the schmuck's I'd be paying for your stupid "service" you keep offering. And its sad, too, because I know how retail works...selling the extra service is more important than meeting the customer's actual needs. Especially if that service isn't what they want or need, they'll keep trying anyway until you flat out tell them to fuck the hell off.

Or you can do as I always do which is meet the customer's immediate need even if it isn't the most profitable outcome at that moment because the chances are they will come back again and make you more money in the future.

Sad that so many businesses don't realise it takes a lot less money, time and manpower to look after an existing customer than it does to find a new one.

*bangs head on counter*

This why I love the internet. I can find the parts and answers I'm looking for without people questioning me. I always get that smile head nod and quiet hum when I ask for a certain part in the store and they ask why. BITCH, I KNOW WHAT'S WRONG. I wouldn't come into a store and buy a gasket or expensive part because I'm a half wit you f*** nugget! I may not fit your idea of the guy who fixes stuff but, I can do it.

My briggs lawn mower had the old gas left in it too, not much but, still. Not only was there old gas, the primer bulb for some reason got all melty and started sticking together. I change that with a new one. Sweet it works. Now the mower won't stay running, it turns out the particular briggs engine I have on my craftsmen mower, the gasket on a certain part acts as a diaphragm and it's a known problem around the internet that this fails, change that, woo! we're done everything works.

I talk to my brother about it and halfway through he goes "What makes you think it's the gasket?" in a very judgmental way. That kind of thing gets me because, I've already indentified the problem and I've already fixed it yet, he(or most people I share my repair stories with) feel I'm still wrong. The fucking thing is working as before, why do you still feel the need be an tard.

Next time you question me, have your fucking stock system correct. I shouldn't have to get on my phone, go to your website, find my part, and rattle off the part number...

Last edited:
This why I love the internet. I can find the parts and answers I'm looking for without people questioning me. I always get that smile head nod and quiet hum when I ask for a certain part in the store and they ask why. BITCH, I KNOW WHAT'S WRONG. I wouldn't come into a store and buy a gasket or expensive part because I'm a half wit you f*** nugget! I may not fit your idea of the guy who fixes stuff but, I can do it.

My briggs lawn mower had the old gas left in it too, not much but, still. Not only was there old gas, the primer bulb for some reason got all melty and started sticking together. I change that with a new one. Sweet it works. Now the mower won't stay running, it turns out the particular briggs engine I have on my craftsmen mower, the gasket on a certain part acts as a diaphragm and it's a known problem around the internet that this fails, change that, woo! we're done everything works.

I talk to my brother about it and halfway through he goes "What makes you think it's the gasket?" in a very judgmental way. That kind of thing gets me because, I've already indentified the problem and I've already fixed it yet, he(or most people I share my repair stories with) feel I'm still wrong. The fucking thing is working as before, why do you still feel the need be an tard.

Next time you question me, have your fucking stock system correct. I shouldn't have to get on my phone, go to your website, find my part, and rattle off the part number...

My dad literally just did that to me just now.

him: "I talked ot a guy at work and he said that wheel bearing thing isn't a simple task. Apparently, you need a press, and it's difficult....."

me: "on SOME cars yes but this car it's a module that just slides out"

him: "idk he said ..."

/facepalm

Thought I'd leave this here, to put all of our bitching and whining into perspective for one brief moment. If it doesn't move you then you truly have no soul.

:cry:

Psycho emotional abusive mother or, never having mother.... What do you think?

That's not to say I'm disliking your photo, there's trade offs to different situations. Just because some grew up with a mother does not instantly make their life better.

Last edited:
Thought I'd leave this here, to put all of our bitching and whining into perspective for one brief moment. If it doesn't move you then you truly have no soul.

:cry:

In about 2 weeks it'll have been one year since my mother died. So yeah, I have to agree with that one..

Psycho emotional abusive mother or, never having mother.... What do you think?

That's not to say I'm disliking your photo, there's trade offs to different situations. Just because some grew up with a mother does not instantly make their life better.

But so long as she is alive, there is the possibility of change and reconciliation.

If she is dead, or you never knew her, then you'll always live your life wondering.

So yeah, I'll take living parents any day.