The "Things that annoy me" thread

Yes.

Don't hate the dog, hate the owner.

Hooray, the title photo changed on tapatalk!

Not really, they had this thing, but it was't actually a solution to anything :p

1007_03.jpg

Lies, it was a solution to everything.

:wub:

I both hate and love moving. I love finding and kitting out a new place, finding the "best" layout for the room and furniture and everything... but I hate actually moving and doing all the work :p

Fun fact: I hated looking for a new place I hate decorating (the figuring out what to buy and where to put it), but moving all my stuff around was sort of ok because I didn't have to think about anything at that point.

I'm going to have to move twice and in the end, I'll still be shitting in the same toilet. We're remodeling our house and the only walls that won't get changed are the bathroom and 3 walls of the garage. W'ell need to move out, and then move back in after 6-8 months.

I can't remember my security questions for my mortgage account. If I could write my own questions and answers instead of just force answers for the pre-determined security questions, I wouldn't forget. Every month I have to call and ask for the account to be unlocked because after two wrongs, you're locked out. Who thinks security needs to be this tight just so that prying eyes can't see my monthly payment and where it goes? It doesn't let you save payment info and there's nothing outside of the loan account number that's visible to allow somebody to steal my info. If somebody wants to get into my mortgage account and make a payment, be my guest. I'm back to writing checks after 6 months of this crap.

Here's the process to make a payment with US Bank(not my choice, it was sold a few times.)

Enter username and password. Answer security question. Click link to make a payment. Answer another security question. Punch in last 4 digits of social security number. Enter checking account number, enter again to confirm number, enter in bank routing number, enter again to confirm. Put in the name on the account. Type the amount you wish to pay and extra principal if you'd like. Click "confirm."

Now you're done and can print the confirmation number or just save the email the comes through a minute later.

Last edited:
Security, something most people don't take seriously until it is to late.

Sitting in my car with the radio and headlights on (by mistake) killed my battery. Ugh.

So you annoy you?

Sounds like a solar charger that's deactivated by the ignition switch is in order. :p

At least you didn't assume the lady in front of you took the gap in traffic. Meanwhile, you see a gap and go for it. :|

Vueling Airlines... It's going to be delayed, so they should have some sort of flexible check in time to compensate. The last 4 flights I've taken with them have been delayed by 2.5, 3,1 and 1.5 hours (todays)

I agree. I wish that would happen. I've never had a flight rescheduled earlier after the delays are broadcasted.

Feral cats. They're back and shitting all over my yard.