The "Things that annoy me" thread

Compared to the suburbs of Chicago, that's an upgrade. Not that it's a dangerous place to live, just expensive for unknown reasons.

The next thing you will tell us is that Oklahoma is an improvement over Mississippi. Not much of a newsflash. :p

98?F. It's fucking hot here. This late in the year is nuts... in these temps the Patriot's A/C struggles to cool down the interior.

So, nice place to visit, don't want to live there. Not high praise.

That's been my song for each place I've traveled to...

So, nice place to visit, don't want to live there. Not high praise.
I could say the same about Minnesota. Doesn't mean I don't like the place.

My father's father was born, raised and died in Mississippi. So I feel some connection to it, even though I haven't spent a lot of time there.

On a related note how many states have songs named for them?

Oh Carolina
Georgia on my Mind
Sweet Home Alabama
Texas (Chris Rea)
Oklahoma
Blue Hawaii
California
Massachusets

Johnsburg, Illinois - Tom Waits...

She's in Missouri - Floyd Pink

I thought they just covered Pink Floyd tunes?

By the way, Michigan has at least one song named after it.

Does Kansas count, even though it's a band and not a song?

On a related note how many states have songs named for them?

Oh Carolina
Georgia on my Mind
Sweet Home Alabama
Texas (Chris Rea)
Oklahoma
Blue Hawaii
California
Massachusets

Wisconsin Death Trip by Static X

My Jeep's wheels started rusting at the weld seam. They have a 2 year warranty. I bought them 2.5 years ago.

My Citi card has a 2 year extended warranty (ontop of the manufacture's) on purchases made with the card which on the surface looks pretty great, so I thought I'd at least try to use that and put in a claim. Started searching though my statements and turns out I didn't pay for the wheels with that card. Which is weird because I had opened that card specifically for the Jeep death wobble fix/upgrade since I knew I'd be spending a lot and it had the best cash back of any card at the time (and 0% intro APR). So why the hell did I decide to pay for those wheels with something else?

My TV died. Only got 4 years out of it.

Oh don't say that. I bought a floor model from Best Buy and it's been 3.5 years....