The "Things that annoy me" thread

Heh, I like the imagination on Cookie Monster. His mouth... is a cookie! It's way too early for Christmas stuff though, custard or not.

Heh, I like the imagination on Cookie Monster. His mouth... is a cookie! It's way too early for Christmas stuff though, custard or not.

Dude, I’m already seeing Stollen cakes in grocery stores.

Well, we don’t have any other festivities in between like you Americans do, so as soon as summer is done all the shops go nuts about Christmas 🤦‍♂️

I moved my parents to all Apple stuff many many years ago. This made the need for support drop to near zero.

For my parents it was hard to convince to use iCloud for photo backups. For years they would forget how to import photos to their Mac because their phones would fill up. Finally I got them to get more iCloud storage.

For my parents it was hard to convince to use iCloud for photo backups. For years they would forget how to import photos to their Mac because their phones would fill up. Finally I got them to get more iCloud storage.

Apple should really give everyone like a terabyte or so for a couple of years after purchasing a new Apple product. But why give it away for free when they can charge for it? I've been paying apple €2 or whatever per month for years now.

This was a problem with IMAP sync on a Samsung tablet. My suspicion is that some software update changed some setting. But we could figure it out over the phone. I did try TeamViewer, but to my very on-topic annoyance, that didn't work.

I sold my house in august so what I made magically is worth more thanks to inflation.
Now that's a nice surprise, congrats! I bought something online for $21 yesterday and it came to just over £20 once exchanged. Ouch. :shock2:

My fucking neighbour again, he's been up since 7 in the morning with a petrol powered weed-wacker making an infernal racket, it's 10.20 now and he's still at it, on a plot the size of a postage stamp, what's he doing ? doing it blade by blade off grass? Goddamn idiot is always in his backyard in or around his damn pigeon lofts anyway, always, ALWAYS making a racket, I really HATE that man.

My wallet got stolen last weekend, which is annoying. They could have taken the 70euro that was in it for all I care, but all the hassle to get a new ID-card and drivers licence I really hate. First to the police station to get the right documents (for which you need an appointment, earliest one was today), then get new pictures taken, then to city hall (where off course you need to make an appointment as well) and wait a week for the new cards. And even for picking up the new card which is basically putting it in a reader and entering the pin-code, I need to make another appointment.

What makes it extra annoying is that I was supposed to pick up the car I bought in Holland this Friday, but 1. officially I cannot legally drive a car without my drivers licence 2. my temporary ID-papers are only valid in Belgium 3. even if I would risk the drive, I can forget about renting a trailer without a drivers licence.

We normally get about 1 etsy sale every other day, on average. Last night, we got nearly 40 orders, almost clearing out our shop, all different people, all over the country. Etsy marked them all as "pending".

This morning, all of those "sales" disappeared from our dashboard.

Last edited:
Inappropriate/confusing music choices for social media videos.

I just saw a video showing local homes decorated for Halloween, and the background was a dramatic remix of Aretha Franklin's "Respect" for some reason.

View: https://www.facebook.com/reel/496304572075298/?s=single_unit

Saw one this morning where someone was installing built-in white cabinets in a living room, to a similarly-dramatic remix of Johnny Cash's "Folsom Prison Blues".

People in their 30s who choose to be unemployed, hides it from everyone else but me then I get bothered by this friend to hang out with him at the mall. Always at the mall where he is already known by name by the rent-a-cop.