The thought of summer top gear

Wannabe_Bond_Gal

Not A Dude
Car(s)
I don't own a car, my fave is Aston Martin DB9 tho
Is currently getting me through my mammoth essays....in fact TG full stop. It brightens the darkest of days hahaha. Do you find yourself treating yourself with old episodes of top gear if you have had a hard week? OR is it just me who is that sad?

Whenever I feel a bit down, I always watch TG or Seinfeld to cheer me up. :D

I watch old episodes all the time. I bet most members here do.

But thanks for letting us know you're insane. It makes us feel better about ourselves. :p

I watch old episodes all the time. I bet most members here do.

But thanks for letting us know you're insane. It makes us feel better about ourselves. :p

I'm not insane just a bit obsessive, I want to get on the show to show clarkson my tshirt. I'd like to think I am the only girl in england with one but probs not.

watch old episodes all the time on Dave. in fact its one of the few things that i watch on tv. rest of the time its either xbox, dvd's or computer.
if there's nothing else on at all, i'll even put on Dave Ja Vu and let the same episode run again.

No Dave javu over here in germanyland, but just recently I went through the whole 2nd series non-stop :lol:

Thank god there is enough "archived" material and currently TGR to keep me from suffering withdrawal symptoms until the 13th series :mrgreen:

Got Dave, Dave Ja Vu (sp), BBC and RT?, and the Challenges DVDs to get me through

Next stop....Botswana/Vietnam DVD!!:D:D:D

Then I'll be sorted till June!!

Technically I should be studying for exams and finishing my Macroeconomics project....

Meh.

TG makes things right. :lol:

Heck I watch the BBC America broadcast on the television, followed by the BBC torrent to catch what I missed on the tele. :p

TG helped me through some deep, dark moments (read: breakup) by providing me with entertainment and fun when my life was unable to provide any of that, and for that i am eternally grateful.

...but some parts of the last two seasons still sucked ;)

I watch old episodes daily. Nothing better at the end of a long and busy day.

Yes, I watch old top gear episodes quite often, especially when i'm sad, it makes me feel much better :)

Last edited:
I just spent 2 hours converting my 4 favourite episodes to 3gp and shoved them on my SGH-F480 phone, so I can make my 5 hours train journey more bearable :D

Planned to do the return trip by plane, as I did yesterday, but that flight yesterday just rekindled my extreme fear of flying :cry: I flew on knackered old Tupolevs across russia, but that pretty new A319 yesterday just put me into terror :shock2:

Top Gear has been with me through the good times and bad. It's like a trusty old friend who doesn't abandon you.

Top Gear has been with me through the good times and bad. It's like a trusty old friend who doesn't abandon you.

Well put.

I have occasional marathons, particularly when I'm trying to avoid doing something else. And the repeats on the tele give me a weekly fix

My fianc? and I watch an episode each night, while eating. It's become somewhat of a ritual now. Maybe one should pass it on to the kids? :p

I watched some season 11 episodes today (the one with the GT-R race in Japan amongst others).

And I had the right supplies as well!
http://img22.imageshack.**/img22/8387/nbacnv.jpg