~*The Top 25 Cars of Final Gear 2009*~

Holy shit. I was not expecting that.

Woo, congrats. Good results, though honestly I have no idea what on earth is special about the winner :lol:

And why are mine and Argatoga's pictures so small and unclickable compared to the rest...:-(

though honestly I have no idea what on earth is special about the winner :lol:

What, you mean other than the fact it's a friggin excellent Italian rally car?

It's looking more and more like my shit isn't even going to be in this thing at all. :D

Seriously, If my car beats a brand new M3 and a Lotus 7 and a Jaaaaag... I'll eat my own cock. :lol:

EDIT: At least it'll be a small meal.;)

I want to see a video of this (or more like the attempt which will be a hilarious naked summersalt)

Whoa! I duck out for a half hour and the shit goes down!:eek:

Was not expecting such a high position so I'm stoked! Big thanks to all who voted for my hooptie! I've wanted more than anything to have your respect... The first time I didn't feel it but this time I feel it and I can't deny the fact that you like me right now! You like me! You really like me!

Congrats to all who made the top 25!:thumbsup:

Personally (without giving too much away) I mostly voted for older cars because that's how I likes 'em... Good to see so many old cars up near the top.:)

Anyway, I'm off to eat my dick.... maybe with a little hot sauce or some relish... Mmmm, tasty!

Which I've never heard of before just now. :lol:
Blasphemy!

Last edited:
I want to see a video of this (or more like the attempt which will be a hilarious naked summersalt)

How did I know you'd say this?

Anyway, I'm off to eat my dick.... maybe with a little hot sauce or some relish... Mmmm, tasty!

Damn you. Just as I remove a quote from you, you make add a new one.

Holy shit. I was not expecting that.
Told you your car was cool :p

Yep. :p
:cool:

Was not expecting such a high position so I'm stoked! Big thanks to all who voted for my hooptie! I've wanted more than anything to have your respect... The first time I didn't feel it but this time I feel it and I can't deny the fact that you like me right now! You like me! You really like me!

Nah, people just like your car. You're still pretty lame. :p

Personally (without giving too much away) I mostly voted for older cars because that's how I likes 'em... Good to see so many old cars up near the top.:)

Yep, that's what I did mostly too.

So, I'm guessing you should be moved to the "Not A Dude" usergroup now? :lol:

had completely forgotten to vote, but I do agree with #1.
Strangely, my car seems completely absent from the results. There must be some mistake.

Woohoo #9 :)

Whilst I think you're all mad and there is no way I would drive any of the other cars in the comp over mine :p .. I would echo Polly's comment, that it is nice to see that FGers appreciate classic cars.

Congrats to SVEMPA .. not only on winning, but also on still being able to drive his Lancia (rather than carry it around in a bucket).

Yeah, the Delta was the top dog in my vote too :cool:

Congrats!

Congrats guys.

So will this be an annual event?