• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

The Top Gear Bloopers

Mercury

Car(s)
VW Golf GTI MKV
I just found the bloopers file for the first time and I saw two scenes that I've never seen before...Now Im aware that there are a very few EPs that I've never seen but this is a good sign to them...
1.Jeremy and Rich try to make some funny remark about a car being a bowl of soup and cant really get it over with - never saw that car,please tell me which episode that is.
2.Jeremy compares 911s to 3 hot girls wearing bikinis and gets confused by them - never saw that either,need EP date as well.
Thanks in advance ;)
:cheers:

1. dont think they shown that one at all...

2. hm...dont remember.... :mrgreen:

the one with the 911's is on June 8, 2003 or season 2 ep #5.

Think it was a mark II Jag or something, i forget now i think i remember seeing the review but exiting before the studio segment afterwards.

wooflepoof said:
Think it was a mark II Jag or something, i forget now i think i remember seeing the review but exiting before the studio segment afterwards.

nonono, it's a Rover.

[A P600?]

Famously, Margaret Thatcher had one. Though I'm not sure of much more than that.

wooflepoof said:
ooh, well i'll get checking around. season 2 right?

i think so, yes.

I'm gonna correct myself - the car's a Rover P5.

Wikipedia said:
Sometimes called a "middle-class Rolls-Royce", the P5 was extremely popular with United Kingdom government officials. Even the Queen is said to have favored driving her P5.

Re: The Top Gear Bloopers

Mercury said:
I just found the bloopers file for the first time and I saw two scenes that I've never seen before.

Oooo oo ooo I want the bloopers file. =) How do I get it?

teeb said:
wooflepoof said:

nonono, it's a Rover.

[A P600?]

Famously, Margaret Thatcher had one. Though I'm not sure of much more than that.

*cough* Rover P5 Coupe *cough*

Though I don't remember much else from that episode :|

Sweetness I found em both and I haven't seen the EPs so that 2 TG EPs to watch $$$
Thanks for all the help ppl. :D

Good download. Sure that SLR hitting the cones will upset McLaren a little :lol:

I don't remember the girls for the Porsche bit though, but its still FANTASTIC :thumbsup:

Are there any other videos with TG outtakes/bloopers around?

Re: The Top Gear Bloopers

Mercury said:
I just found the bloopers file for the first time and I saw two scenes that I've never seen before...Now Im aware that there are a very few EPs that I've never seen but this is a good sign to them...
1.Jeremy and Rich try to make some funny remark about a car being a bowl of soup and cant really get it over with - never saw that car,please tell me which episode that is.
2.Jeremy compares 911s to 3 hot girls wearing bikinis and gets confused by them - never saw that either,need EP date as well.
Thanks in advance ;)
:cheers:

Those bloopers were on the Top Gear revved up DVD. The only one that was shown on TV was the second one on an out take programme. I want more James May outtakes ,the other week there was one of him on a programme called Out-take TV where he said if he got killed whilst trying to over-take the car in front, he wanted a girl with big boobs to replace him :lol:

he said if he got killed whilst trying to over-take the car in front, he wanted a girl with big boobs to replace him
Hahahaha that's hilarius. :lol: :p