The Top Gear Subtitle Project

Vanovano111

"Have you had any luck with the forum search or google search?"

Yes, I had. I found subs for the second, the ninth, the eleventh and the thirteentn seasons. And that's it.

Last edited:

XoXe

Car(s)
VW Golf V GTI DSG
Hello, I?m new in this forum, and I?m interested in the Top Gear subtitles in English.

I tried to start making them from the first season, but it?s difficult to me understand many words in English, and would take me a loooong time.

So if anyone is interested, i could syncronize the subtitles and the episodes of all the seasons by sending me the text of the dialogues.

Thank you, and Top Gear forever :mrgreen:

MissDemyx

Not A Dude
Car(s)
1998 Plymouth Voyager
I was wondering if anyone would have (or be able to point me in the right direction) of getting series 14 subtitles in English? I can't find them anyway and it drives me insane because I don't like watching tv (even if it's on the computer) without having subtitles. Thanks for your help :):D

monoellie

Hi, I am from the UK and I absolutely loved Top Gear - it is the thing I miss most about living there! :boohoo: I want to re-watch them with my boyfriend (I know he will love it) but English is his 2nd language so a lot of the verbal banter will be too quick for him to follow. Does anyone know if there are Brazilian Portuguese (or even European Portuguese) subtitles available online??? I have found them for season 14 only.

Vegitto-kun

Car(s)
Nissan 370Z & megane CC
I wonder, are there dutch subtitles for the first few series since we never saw them here and my parents's english is plainly rubbish

alldesign

Hi, i'm italian, sorry for my english.
I'm looking for subtitles for seasons 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8 XD
Do you have any link? English subs are good...

DeafDCBoi1990

Hey,

I'm interested in helping with the subtitle project but it seems that the project is dead because of the inactive head, I tried to contact him through email but I got no replies. I would love to see this suceed for people who can't hear.

John

MAMAPIPINOW

hi there
i am new to the forum but i love love love Jeremy and the rest "gang"! I need english subtitles for all the seasons apart season 9, do you have any idea where i could find them?

Thank u times

zvucnjak

Car(s)
1997 Skoda Felicia 1.9 D :(
Wassup guys

Wassup guys

Hello everybody!

There's a couple of us guys in Serbia who are translating English subtitles into Serbian; I was searching for English subtitles, and that's how I got here...

We're pretty good in English, but translating "by ear" is way harder than translating text, especially with those three talking fast and using British slang etc...

So, I was wondering, how's the project going? :) Anybody working on anything?
How many actual native British people are here?
I could help, I can do the timing n stuff, maybe even some transcribing, but we need British people at least for checking and hard stuff...

vladarr

Car(s)
Skoda Fabia 1.9 SDI
Probaj ovde:
http://www.addic7ed.com/show/197

Hello everybody!

There's a couple of us guys in Serbia who are translating English subtitles into Serbian; I was searching for English subtitles, and that's how I got here...

We're pretty good in English, but translating "by ear" is way harder than translating text, especially with those three talking fast and using British slang etc...

So, I was wondering, how's the project going? :) Anybody working on anything?
How many actual native British people are here?
I could help, I can do the timing n stuff, maybe even some transcribing, but we need British people at least for checking and hard stuff...