• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

The Trailer Park Boys Thread

zenon

Well, I thought I'd start another thread similar to 'The South Park Thread' for another of my favourite shows - Trailer Park Boys! I'm only really expecting the Canadians on the forum to even know what Trailer Park Boys even is, but it is by far one of the funniest shows ever made.

My main reason for making this thread is my excitement for the Trailer Park Boys' Christmas Special airing Sunday, December 12 at 9 PM PT\ET.
800x600_full_cast.jpg

I'm not sure if there is going to be a torrent for this episode or not, but I really hope there is so all the non-Canadians on the forum can watch this hilarious show.

They have been in negotiations to get Trailer Park Boys aired in Britain, as the sense of humour in British shows is very similar to Canadian shows like this. They've almost ruled out a wide-scale release in the States, because from what they've found, the average American just doesn't get that style of humour.

(If you want more desktops like the one I posted, check them out here http://www.showcase.ca/trailerparkboys/specials/wallpapers/)

that looks awfully dumb...

But english canadians always had a weird sence of humor :p

j/k

Ahh trailer park boys, one of my favorite shows and it's only thanks to the internet that I even know about!!

Why the hell is J-rock dressed up like aused car sales man in that pic? Where's lahee (or however you spell it) and who's barbs playng with??

Can't wait, might watch season 4 so I can rember what happened

Ruu

ruuman said:
Ahh trailer park boys, one of my favorite shows and it's only thanks to the internet that I even know about!!

Why the hell is J-rock dressed up like aused car sales man in that pic? Where's lahee (or however you spell it) and who's barbs playng with??

Can't wait, might watch season 4 so I can rember what happened
The Christmas Special is a prequel, so it takes place chronologically before the first season of Trailer Park Boys. Lahey is still with his wife and doesn't know Randy (Lahey is the guy in the Santa suit if you look close) and J-Roc hasn't started listening to rap yet.

It's going to be hilarious. :mrgreen:

LOL, i downloaded this show about 3 months ago, i watched season 1-2 going "OMG!"

This show is classic.. i love bubbles :)

smart so is it taking place before the film as well? before riki moved out the park??

ruuman said:
smart so is it taking place before the film as well? before riki moved out the park??
I'm not exactly sure how the timeline works for the show, but I'm sure this episode will explain things a lot more. All I know is it takes place in 1997, well before the first season takes place.

Here's more info on it:
[url said:
http://www.showcase.ca/trailerparkboys/specials/[/url]]In this holiday prequel, it?s 1997 and Sunnyvale Trailer Park is getting ready for the holiday season. Julian?s got a great idea to make money this Christmas, Ricky gets confused between God and Santa, and Bubbles tries to get the Boys together for an annual Christmas bonfire.

Meanwhile, Mr. Lahey is thrilled because Christmas is the only day of the year that his wife Barb allows him to have a few drinks. Directed by series creator Mike Clattenburg, this hour-long special takes place before Jamie was J-Roc, before Randy and Lahey were a couple, and before the Shitmobile was missing a door.
I can't wait to watch this! :mrgreen:

this looks good, smart and it's this sunday, so I should be able to get hold of a copy monday should dull the pain of work

Can't wait

ruu