The Trump Presidency - how I stopped worrying and learned to love the Hair

This explains the new Cohen subpoena, which is Trump family and campaign affair!

New Michael Cohen Subpoena Could Mean New Legal Trouble For Trump Family

delete

Last edited:
But how can this be? If this is a witch hunt, how are they finding so many skeletons?

GRtak;n3552591 said:
But how can this be? If this is a witch hunt, how are they finding so many skeletons?
They were all planted by the Godless, shameless libtard sufferers of Trump derangement syndrome! Deep State! Fake News! Laaaalalaaa!

Did you hear about the new name for people with Trump Derangement Syndrome?

Perceptive

It may all be terribly illegal and he didn't do it, but hey - 'Everybody does it', rite?

Also right and wrong? Crime? Think of your wallet first! And honesty? Don't need it, I've got succeess!
https://edition.cnn.com/2018/08/23/p...ess/index.html
[...]"If I ever got impeached, I think the market would crash, I think everybody would be very poor," Trump said in response to a question from Fox News' Ainsley Earhardt, who asked if he believes Democrats would try to impeach him if they win back control of Congress. "You would see numbers that you wouldn't believe." "You know, I guess it says something like high crimes and all -- I don't know how you can impeach somebody who has done a great job," Trump said.[...]

I'd say this is mindboggeling, but it isn't. This is the guy who won the election and everyone (who wanted to know) knew that's what he always was. A lying, opportunistic, racist asshole. Nothing new here, but what ismindboggeling the stupidity that he can't even keep his mouth shut about it. Imagine Bill Clinton personally stepping infront of the cameras ca 1998 outright going 'I didn't cheat on my wife and then lie about it - but you know, lot's of people do it - it's perfectly normal to do it - also what's wrong with a little lie under oath when the economy is going so well?'. Nobody would be that stupid. You would think. And then you turn on the news in 2018 ...

Drain the swamp. lol. Lock her up. lol. Oh man. What a joke.

Blind_Io;n3552618 said:
The CFO of the Trump organization just got immunity to testify.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/crime-...rg-given-immunity-prosecutors-testify-n903566

The walls are closing in.

BIGGLLLYYY HUGEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Don't have to look far for tax returns now....

He has no control over this NYAG Trump Foundation case and can offer pardons for state crimes.

Why the I.R.S. Should Go After Trump
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/15/opinion/trump-foundation-new-york-attorney-general.html

Blind_Io;n3552558 said:
At this point Trump seems to be adopting the legal strategy of inundating the investigators with an orgy of evidence; interesting legal ploy.

Yes, delaying Mueller's report in the process. At this rate they are discovering so much new evidence it's going to take Mueller's team ages to go through. I'm starting to believe they do that just to prolong the investigation, delaying Mueller's report and conclusions, so they can do as much damage as possible before it's over. There's no way an impeachment would happen before Mueller has concluded his investigation and the Democrats get a significant majority in both chambers of Congress (which may take forever...)

It's a witch hunt! There is nothing to see here. Just a huge waste of money. :p

Sometimes it feels like he's playing the "let's see how much shit can I get away with today" game, and he's the god damn world record gold medalist MVP hall of fame number one GOAT.

Paul Manafort began negotiations to *cut a deal with Mueller* for charges in the DC case
MSNBC/WSJ

I was going to post that saturday, but then I learned of McCain.

Speaking of McCain, Trump Ordered the flag at the White House back to full height despite McCain not being laid to rest yet, as is the norm for mourning the passing of Congressmen. It might have been down sooner, but it is law that it be raised the day of their death, and the following day. Beyond that it is just respect for them. Well, Trump is showing just how classless he truly is.

Donald Trump tries to call Mexico