The Trump Presidency - how I stopped worrying and learned to love the Hair

He is on about the damn impeachment again... From today's briefing.

Last edited:
Trump giving potentially deadly medical advice

Please, kick that murderous criminal out of his chair as soon as legally possible.
The earlier, the better.

Please, kick that murderous criminal out of his chair as soon as legally possible.
The earlier, the better.
Our only hope is 2020 Election.

Sadly I have zero faith in my fellow left to do the right thing and vote for Biden even if he’s uninspiring and more problematic than Sanders, zero faith in my fellow millennials and gen z to go vote (some of which isn’t their fault), and definitely zero faith in conservatives to wake the fuck up.

I am not holding my breath for Biden to win. I’m honestly not. We’re fucked.

f0248be1-c108-40c4-a914-edc85a249dc8_text.gif

Last edited:

Sadly I have zero faith in my fellow left to do the right thing and vote for Biden even if he’s uninspiring and more problematic than Sanders, zero faith in my fellow millennials and gen z to go vote (some of which isn’t their fault), and definitely zero faith in conservatives to wake the fuck up.

Say what you will about Trump, but if you are seriously hoping for Biden to win and run your country, then you are blinded by TDS and straight up as dumb as you claim Trump supporters are.

^ that's what you got that he spilled over his words? There are tons of video of Trump slurring his speech, spilling over words, saying completely crazy things, and the lies. Call it TDS but I want you to tell me that windmills cause cancer and Coronavirus is a hoax.

Say what you will about Trump, but if you are seriously hoping for Biden to win and run your country, then you are blinded by TDS and straight up as dumb as you claim Trump supporters are.

Biden has struggled with a speech impediment since he was a small child. The fact that he is up on national TV speaking at all says a whole lot about his perseverance.

I voted for Bernie in the last democratic presidential primary, and Hillary in the past general election. Hillary won the popular vote last time, but I don't see that happening for Biden. Biden has this enormous #MeToo issue following him around, and he continues to fail to adequately address it. His supporters are actively attacking and insulting anyone who supported another candidate, and he hasn't addressed that issue at all. Alyssa Milano called Bernie supporters "toxic," and all we heard from Biden was crickets.

I started out this time as a Warren supporter, and I genuinely feel that both Biden and Bernie are too old for the job. With that said, if I get the opportunity to vote for Bernie in the primary, I will. I will not, however, be voting for Biden in the general election. From what I just said about how I've voted in the past, that statement should speak volumes. I live in a red state, so it doesn't matter. Still, I can allow myself to have more peace of mind if I don't vote for either Biden or Trump.

I started out this time as a Warren supporter, and I genuinely feel that both Biden and Bernie are too old for the job. With that said, if I get the opportunity to vote for Bernie in the primary, I will. I will not, however, be voting for Biden in the general election. From what I just said about how I've voted in the past, that statement should speak volumes. I live in a red state, so it doesn't matter. Still, I can allow myself to have more peace of mind if I don't vote for either Biden or Trump.

Trump vs. Biden on coronavirus: The timeline is utterly damning

as been omnipresent throughout:

Trump, Jan. 22: The president tells CNBC that “we have it totally under control” and “it’s going to be just fine.”

Top Biden adviser, Jan. 22: Ron Klain, a Biden adviser who managed the 2014 Ebola response, co-writes a piece excoriating Trump for “brashly” dismissing coronavirus as “under control,” while calling for “expertise” to “guide critical decisions” and noting “reasons for great concern.”

Trump, Jan. 24: Trump praises and gives thanks to China for its efforts to contain the coronavirus, and adds: “It will all work out well.”

Biden, Jan. 27: Biden publishes an op-ed in USA Today hitting Trump for “shortsighted policies" that "have left us unprepared for a dangerous epidemic,” and warning that the coronavirus “will get worse before it gets better.”

Trump, Jan. 30: Trump says at a rally in Michigan: “We think we have it very well under control.”

Biden, Jan. 31: Biden tells reporters in Iowa that “science” must “lead the way,” adding: “We have, right now, a crisis with the coronavirus.”

Biden, Feb. 1: Biden tweets: “We are in the midst of a crisis with the coronavirus. We need to lead the way with science.”

Trump, Feb. 2: Trump goes on Sean Hannity’s show and claims: “We pretty much shut it down, coming in from China.” Trump extols our “tremendous relationship” with China, and adds: “We did shut it down, yes.”

Trump, Feb. 10: Trump claims that “a lot of people” think the coronavirus “goes away in April with the heat,” adding that we only have “11 cases,” and that “we’re in great shape.”

Biden, Feb. 11: Biden goes on “Morning Joe” and excoriates Trump for claiming the coronavirus will disappear in the warm weather, crossing himself while doing so, and adding: “You couldn’t make it up.”

Trump, Feb. 26: Trump claims the media is conspiring with Democrats to hype the coronavirus to rattle the markets. Trump also says the coronavirus is “going very substantially down, not up.”

Trump, Feb. 27: Trump hails his administration’s handling of the coronavirus, and while he does reveal a hint of uncertainty, he says: “It’s going to disappear. One day — it’s like a miracle — it will disappear.”

Biden, Feb. 28: Biden goes on CNN and says Trump has yet to “gain control” of the coronavirus, while calling on Trump to stop downplaying it and urging him instead to “let the experts take this over” and “let the experts speak.”

Trump, March 9: Trump dismissively compares the coronavirus with flu, claiming flu kills tens of thousands annually and that “life & the economy go on.”

Trump, March 10: Trump again hails the “great job” he’s doing on the coronavirus, and declares: “It will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away.”

Biden, March 12: Biden gives a speech stressing the importance of presidential truth-telling amid crises, noting that Trump’s ongoing falsifications risk leaving Americans without reliable guidance, compounding “public fears.”

Trump, March 13: Asked about the administration’s epic failure to ramp up testing, Trump declares: “I don’t take responsibility at all.”

Biden, March 15: Biden responds to that Trump quote by reiterating his call for widespread free testing, and by declaring: “It is the job of the president to take responsibility — and his response is unacceptable.”

Trump, March 17: After all that, Trump preposterously proclaims: “I felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic.”
It’s worth stressing that all this public dismissiveness by Trump reflects a mind-set that has had horrifying and extensive real-world consequences.

As The Post’s weekend exposé revealed, it took 70 days from the time Trump initially learned of the coronavirus to the point at which he treated it as a serious threat to untold numbers of American lives.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...iden-coronavirus-timeline-is-utterly-damning/

Last edited:
^ So let's not forget that Biden polls double digit leads over the Donald in those rust belt states and leads Donald in Florida. People are worked up that Bernie is still running... well in 2016 at this point in the Republican primary there was Kasich and Cruz still very viable.

Rick, he might not be exciting to you or me but if you were a 70 year old Florida resident who moved from Ohio Biden looks vigorous and dynamic.

Biden can win because he doesn't play as well to you and me but takes a good chunk out of the Trump voter block. With that it's up to us to get every person in our sphere to realize their vote matters just like it did in 2016 when you let us down and gave us this beast. Let's make amends and clean this sin from our history.

I made calls for Hillary Clinton I went door to door and I didn't personally like her... You don't have to but have to understand you get what you give.

I'm sorry, but Biden is not getting my vote. This is an absolute at this point. And, you can thank the electoral college for making it so that my choice not to do so won't matter.

Do I want Trump to be president? No. But, I don't want Biden to be president either. I appreciate your pleas, but my mind is made up.

I'm sorry, but Biden is not getting my vote. This is an absolute at this point. And, you can thank the electoral college for making it so that my choice not to do so won't matter.

Do I want Trump to be president? No. But, I don't want Biden to be president either. I appreciate your pleas, but my mind is made up.

Not just Trump but all the GOP leemings who went along with the hoax spin and did not to protect people.

Astonishing that what ever part of the crisis you look at Trump and the GOP is trying to make things worse.

Not just Trump but all the GOP leemings who went along with the hoax spin and did not to protect people.

Astonishing that what ever part of the crisis you look at Trump and the GOP is trying to make things worse.

Our government is failing us in the U.S. thanks to blind partisanism. Covid-19 is just making it easier for people to see how bad it actually is.

Last edited:
Our government is failing us in the U.S. thanks to blind partisanism. Covit-19 is just making it easier for people to see how bad it actually is.
Hear Hear.