The Trump Presidency - how I stopped worrying and learned to love the Hair

CraigB

Ich bin ein Kartoffel
DONOR
Car(s)
Mustang SVO - Nissan Frontier Pro-4X & Altima
Looks like Trump is refusing to release economic projections.

Highlights from The Washington Post article (which is behind a paywall)
No, why would he? He's a perfect president, with a perfect economy and it's perfectly acceptable that 100k people have died in two months of a perfectly preventable outbreak.

Personally, I've had it with his perfection. The dude is either on drugs or so far up his own ass that he can't function (Por que dos?). The fact that nearly half this country idolizes the big orange dingus confounds me to no end. Here in my little burg of just 200 there has to be half a dozen houses that literally fly a Trump flag out front. It's actually rather disheartening to see that people are so blind to his insanity.

Now, is this the tenth or eleventh time I've made a post like this in this very thread?

Last edited:

Blind_Io

"Be The Match" Registered
DONOR
Car(s)
06 XTerra, '00 VFR800, '07 ST1300, '11 Multistrada
You jest, but the Alt-Right Neo-Nazis are using "Boogaloo" to talk about exactly that.

marcos_eirik

Car(s)
Mostly my feet, occasionally a Tesla
Yay Second Civil War? :dunno:
Well, now imagine if he looses in November. If he does, he will claim massive voter fraud, order a recount and maybe discard the election, you have no guarantee that he will respect it. Remember, he did tweet out something like "let's march on Washington" after Obama was reelected in 2012, and falsely stated that Obama lost the popular vote. So he will do everything he can to divide the country. And GoebbelsFauxNews will be there for him, pumping out his propaganda.

Blayde

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'06 Honda Civic EXi, '11 Kia Sportage EX
https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-preventing-online-censorship/

Well, the Orange Fucker did it. That didn't take long, and I'm sure this knee jerk reaction will be uphely by the courts and have no unintended consequences.
https://www.techdirt.com/articles/2...dia-1-distraction-2-legally-meaningless.shtml

To be clear: the executive order is nonsense. You can't overrule the law by executive order, nor can you ignore the Constitution. This executive order attempts to do both. It's also blatantly anti-free speech, anti-private property, pro-big government -- which is only mildly amusing, given that Trump and his sycophantic followers like to insist they're the opposite of all of those things. But also, because the executive order only has limited power, there's a lot of huffing and puffing in there for very little actual things that the administration can do. It's very much written in a way to make Trump's fans think he's done something to attack social media companies, but the deeper you dig, the more nothingness you find.

Momentum57

worships the 2010 Prius like a god
Car(s)
It's A HONDA! Clarity Plug In Electric
He just about guaranteed more death. Let's not forget the onset to this was a murder to begin with. Pouring gas on fire will only draw this out. Twitter should out right ban him and his campaign. He'll have to lose to them in court and his supporters will drive Twitter stock to unknown highs posting like little lemmings.

Blind_Io

"Be The Match" Registered
DONOR
Car(s)
06 XTerra, '00 VFR800, '07 ST1300, '11 Multistrada
Who wants to tell him that the National Guard was already activated and is on the scene? Also, he's threatened to deploy the military - which is unconstitutional. Finally, deploying the National Guard is a decision reserved for the governor, not the president.

Momentum57

worships the 2010 Prius like a god
Car(s)
It's A HONDA! Clarity Plug In Electric
Twitter Fact Check: Actually the Secret Service thanked the D.C. Police for their help and assistance.