The Trump Presidency - how I stopped worrying and learned to love the Hair

Here is a bonus. Well wishes for a woman that is accused of helping a convicted child molester.

Who voted for him again? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

"I don't know her, never met her" coming in 4....3....2...

"Trump wants to ignore the Constitution ... more."

I thought I should post photos of Denver before the President sends shocktroopers

Denver-Cam_1595447098430.jpg
Denver-Cam_1595447406398.jpg

Last edited:
Michael Cohen Freed Again: Prison Ruled Retaliatory

Michael Cohen will be released to home confinement, a judge ruled on Thursday, finding that the government acted in a retaliatory manner when it took President Donald Trump's former personal attorney and fixer into custody earlier this month.

"The purpose of transferring Mr. Cohen from furlough and home confinement to jail is retaliatory and its retaliatory because of his desire to exercise his first amendment rights to publish a book and discuss anything about th
https://edition.cnn.com/2020/07/23/politics/michael-cohen-will-be-released/index.html

https://www.courthousenews.com/judge-frees-michael-cohen-saying-remand-to-prison-was-retaliatory/

I've been waiting for this video to come out.

Trump disappoints again: Like everyone I thought the strength and resolve of the President was immune from the cry of weak liberals. We saw the President set a deadline for North Carolina to confirm that social-distancing restrictions would not be imposed on the convention. Trump is so strong that rather than listen to gay science he made the Republican party spend even more money to move it to Florida. Then today Trump announced he's a useless turd and that Florida, while just embers or maybe a forest fire, they wouldn't have a convention. While the Democrats had figured that out months ago he had an epiphany that the virus could maybe be real-ish. So rather than see hundreds of congressional Republicans becoming infected, seeing older Republican Senators dropping dead we are robbed. I'm so angry that it took him three months! Why not four months! Why couldn't he risked all their lives! Oh well it cost Republicans money and time.

Last edited:
No, sorry, but No. I'm not playing this game of double standards again. I'm not taking the high road this time, LeVeL tried this too and it's a play he learned from Trump: set the rules so you can play dirty, then play the victim when the other side does the same; poke and antagonize the other until they call you out and then flop a sympathy card or try to make it look like hypocrisy with crocodile tears and cries of "so much for the tolerant Left."

Level didn't even have the sack to leave his bullshit from the last 4 years on display, he went through the thread to delete all of it, or at least the majority of it.

Level didn't even have the sack to leave his bullshit from the last 4 years on display, he went through the thread to delete all of it, or at least the majority of it.
Really? What a chickenshit move. That's disappointing, even for him.

Wolf and Cuccinelli may have criminal and civil legal problems over this -

Homeland Security Dept. Admits Making False Statements in Fight With N.Y.
The surprise admission came as the Trump administration unexpectedly reversed its decision to bar New Yorkers from programs that allow travelers to speed through airports.

“It was all politics all the time,” said Mr. Cuomo, who called on Attorney General William P. Barr and congressional Democrats to investigate the matter and threatened to sue the federal government over it. “It was all exploitation all the time. And they hurt this state because of it.”

Really? What a chickenshit move. That's disappointing, even for him.

He was called on this before he disappeared. Most of his posts were quoted by someone, so the info should still be there, just harder to go through.

That is fairly brilliant. To bad the pres will never understand why it makes so many upset.