The Trump Presidency - how I stopped worrying and learned to love the Hair

I'm really wondering where the "Law and Order! Blue Lives Matter" crowd is with Trump's stunt. It seems like someone going out and willingly exposing federal agents to a highly contagious and potentially deadly or life-altering disease would be the sort of thing that would have them up in arms.

The virus doesn't exist, it's a democratic hoax don't you know.

screen-shot-2019-06-05-at-10-54-39.png

YOU DIDN'T SEE IT BECAUSE IT'S NOT THERE.

Last edited:
Doc's very worried about Trump's ability to breath -

Drudge not impressed -

I'm sorry to say, but I told you so. :(

I still don't think they have enough votes. Three have Covid,a and 2 probably aren't coming in to vote, plus 2 more have said they would not vote for the process to move ahead.

Maybe? (To quote @Galantti )

I still don't think they have enough votes. Three have Covid,a and 2 probably aren't coming in to vote, plus 2 more have said they would not vote for the process to move ahead.

Maybe? (To quote @Galantti )

And this could bypass all of that, at least temporarily.

Here is how.

Watching the video of him standing out front... He’s not breathing well, haven’t noticed him breathing like that before whenever he’s out and about. What sucks more is he knows everyone that hates him is just waiting for him to drop and it appears he can’t admit somethings wrong. If he admits, then all that talk about not being a big deal is flushed away. It’s a shame he’s not changing his tune, the pride of “I am not wrong” is disappointing. Just because he left the hospital doesn’t mean they did not set up everything in the White House to give the illusion everything’s fine. Clearly he’s not.

Having administered actual WAIS and WISC intelligence assessments (not those online "IQ tests" that give you a score of 130 if you are anything north of a cabbage), I can honestly guestimate Trump's intelligence in the 15-25th percentile range.

Take these IQ to income correlations:

Homeless people: Average IQ 76
Four figure income earners: Average IQ 86
Five figure income earners: Average IQ 96
Self-made millionaires: Average IQ 106
Self-made decamillionaires: Average IQ 116
Self-made centimillionaires: Average IQ 126
Self-made billionares: Average IQ 136
Self-made decabillionaires: Average IQ 146

Now, take a look at Trump - a man who inherited $400,000,000 and is currently $400,000,000 in debt. His financial history is one of repeated failure despite every advantage. He boasts of his "genius" level IQ, but his family alleges he cheated on his entrance exams - he certainly was given preferential admission status treatment because his father called the school and personally lobbied for Donald's admittance. Trump repeatedly holds up his attendance at Wharton as proof of his intelligence, but he has never released his transcripts. His speaking and writing is, at most, on a 5th grade level and he frequently demonstrates magical thinking - a trait common in children, but usually outgrown by the time they reach their early to mid teens. Examples of his magical thinking are would be claiming that COVID-19 would "disappear like a miracle" and now claiming that he's "immune" to COVID-19 while experiencing labored breathing and just getting out of the hospital for COVID. His vocabulary, speech complexity, and tangential thinking are certainly not consistent with a college graduate from an average university; it's very abnormal for an ivy-league graduate.

When you put it all together, Trump's IQ is likely somewhere in the 85-90 range; I very much doubt it would be any higher based on my experience.

The matter of his EQ is a dumpster fire all on it's own.

If we have learned one thing from Trump the opposite of what he says is true BE AFRAID OF COVID! If you let it in it will dominate your life. Imagine you are not the President getting experimental drugs or have a medical unit in your house. Donald Trump has always lied. This is a serious virus we should all be more concerned about.

Anyone want to admit not wearing masks is a bad idea yet/now? Oh, right, Trump thinks HE is immune...

Is anyone running a pool on which of of the 30 of so infected on the high-corridors of power will die first?

WEeGXLy.jpg

Also, what?

Is anyone running a pool on which of of the 30 of so infected on the high-corridors of power will die first?
Honestly, I'd be surprised if any of them didn't recover.

That said, Trump himself. He is old, overweight, and generally doesn't look like in good shape. And they obviously try to make it appear as he has overcome the virus and is totally fit just a week after the diagnosis*. This strategy obviously requires him taking all kinds of medicine and needlessly straining his sick body instead of concentrating on actually getting well again. Maybe that'll come around to bite him in the ass big time.

* Or rather, the going public with the diagnosis. Maybe they just waited until he was too sick to keep it under wraps. I would not put it past these people to go into last week's debate against Biden with a knowingly infected president. Hell, him shouting so much could even be a deliberate attempt to get Biden infected as well, despite him standing a few metres away.
Of course I don't have any facts to support this, but who's to say they wouldn't do that?