The Trump Presidency - how I stopped worrying and learned to love the Hair

Momentum57

worships the 2010 Prius like a god
Car(s)
It's A HONDA! Clarity Plug In Electric
If only there was a global agreement with Iran that would reduce tension and provide oversight of their nuclear programs with observers and joint resolve to put lead in the glove...

An Iran Deal if you will that Iran the US and global partners could use to reduce the chance of war and move towards more diplomatic relations...

Such a mystery...

jack_christie

Forum Addict
Last edited:

Punisher Bass

He who drives a Buick
Car(s)
98 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
Wait, we can pay him to leave? Where do I chip in?
We're already paying him, and will continue to pay him till the day he dies. Secret Service protection for the rest of his hopefully short ass life means he can keep fleecing the gov by charging them for rooms and whatnot at his various properties, just like he has for the last 4 years.

Also, he's upped the threshold on his donations, now 75% will go into his pocket vs just 50%. Sorry, I mean his new PAC.

RdKetchup

Snow Mexican Surender Monkey
DONOR
Car(s)
FoRS, Japanese touring triple
We're already paying him, and will continue to pay him till the day he dies. Secret Service protection for the rest of his hopefully short ass life means he can keep fleecing the gov by charging them for rooms and whatnot at his various properties, just like he has for the last 4 years.

Also, he's upped the threshold on his donations, now 75% will go into his pocket vs just 50%. Sorry, I mean his new PAC.

Would secret service have to provide protection if he is in jail?

Punisher Bass

He who drives a Buick
Car(s)
98 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
Would secret service have to provide protection if he is in jail?
Don't know. While I highly doubt he'll ever wind up behind bars, I do relish the thought of him sitting alone in a jail cell crying while a single agent sits outside in a folding chair sleeping till his shift is over.