The Trump Presidency - how I stopped worrying and learned to love the Hair

TobiasG

Car(s)
116 GTV, 916 GTV, 952 Giulia
Have any of you noticed just how refreshing it is to not have to wake up to a torrent of petty, angry tweets made by the commander in chief between 3 and 4 AM?
Yeah, it's so nice! Its like being in a very noisy environment for hours and then suddenly there is silence

GRtak

Forum Addict

jack_christie

Forum Addict

Blind_Io

"Be The Match" Registered
DONOR
Car(s)
06 XTerra, '00 VFR800, '11 Multistrada, Yamaha R6

jack_christie

Forum Addict

Trump Impeachment: Rep. Raskin's Video Montage of Capitol Insurrection |​

Momentum57

worships the 2010 Prius like a god
Car(s)
It's A HONDA! Clarity Plug In Electric
The second trial started with Trump's lawyers saying that the House managers presentation was so good they changed things around. Trump's lawyers then had such a trainwreck I have to wonder how bad was the original plan.

Day two of trial begins and it looks like the House will continue it's strategy of being competent and cogent.

Republicans continue to believe that supporting Trump will get them votes from a mob who wanted to kill them.

GRtak

Forum Addict

marcos_eirik

Car(s)
Mostly my feet, occasionally a Tesla
Prosecutors in Georgia are opening an investigation into Trump's call Georgia's leadership to find enough votes to reverse his loss.

ATLANTA — Prosecutors in Georgia have started a criminal investigation into former President Donald J. Trump’s attempts to overturn Georgia’s election results, including a phone call he made to Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger in which Mr. Trump pressured him to “find” enough votes to help him reverse his loss.

On Wednesday, Fani T. Willis, the recently elected Democratic prosecutor in Fulton County, sent a letter to numerous officials in state government, including Mr. Raffensperger, requesting that they preserve documents related to “an investigation into attempts to influence” the state’s 2020 presidential election.

While the letter does not mention Mr. Trump by name, it is related to his efforts to change the outcome of Georgia’s election, according to a state official with knowledge of the matter. A copy of the letter was obtained by The New York Times.

It's getting hotter under his butt...

GRtak

Forum Addict
Watched several hours of the Impeachment proceedings and I must say, it is pretty captivating.

DanRoM

Forum Addict
Car(s)
MX-5 ND, Tracer 900 GT & two bikes
That may well be. But does anyone actually believe he'll be convicted (is that the correct term?)?

PelicanHazard

Car(s)
'13 Dart 1.4T mtx, '03 Ranger, '20 KTM 390 Duke
That may well be. But does anyone actually believe he'll be convicted (is that the correct term?)?
That requires 17 Republicans to gain a moral compass. If it happens, I will be very surprised. My optimistic guess is the final tally will have about 4-6 Republicans vote to convict.

Momentum57

worships the 2010 Prius like a god
Car(s)
It's A HONDA! Clarity Plug In Electric
Feet away from the death of senators and congressmen. Honestly if you see any of the 44 Republican Senators ask them for their wallet and to fuck their fat pig wife they will bring you a beer and thank you. What would this conversation been if it was more than just dead cops would they have cared if staffers were killed? Members of the House? A Senator? Just pathetic.