The Trump Presidency - how I stopped worrying and learned to love the Hair

jack_christie

Forum Addict
Trump's witch hunt fails. Durham took three years. Longer than Mueller investigation. No convictions. :ROFLMAO:

So far this is all Durham achieved:

Ex-F.B.I. Lawyer Who Altered Email in Russia Case Is Sentenced to Probation​

A judge rebuffed a request by prosecutors to impose a prison sentence on Kevin Clinesmith, who admitted doctoring an email used to help authorize a wiretap on a former Trump campaign aide.

jack_christie

Forum Addict
Another Trump witch hunt KIA:

Michael Flynn’s Identity Was Not Improperly Revealed By Obama Officials, Secret DOJ Report Finds​

A Justice Department probe found that members of the Obama administration did not seek to reveal the identity of General Michael Flynn “for political purposes or other inappropriate reasons,” a newly disclosed report reveals.

jack_christie

Forum Addict

My Friend, Donald Trump​

What it’s like being so special to the former president that he constantly reaches out to you for help.
I’m not sure how I got on President Trump’s email list, but I do know I have never given him a dime. That hasn’t dissuaded him in the least. Over the two-week period that ended May 28, the president and his team sent me at least 166 emails, including seven that declare “This is it. We won’t email you again.” At least one of these demanded payment within an hour.

This has been going on for years.

FEC Republicans block action on alleged Trump money laundering scheme despite fining Hillary​

FEC deadlocks on alleged $600 million money-laundering scheme tied to Jared Kushner despite fining Democrats​

jack_christie

Forum Addict
🍿

Donald Trump and His Adult Children Will Spend Seven Hours Apiece in Depositions for a Suit Accusing Them of Promoting a Pyramid Scheme​

jack_christie

Forum Addict

GRtak

Forum Addict

jack_christie

Forum Addict
:poop:

Trump greenlights Russia-related records access for conservative-favored journalist​

John Solomon, who garnered Republicans’ praise during Donald Trump’s first impeachment, could access some non-public documents with the National Archives.

jack_christie

Forum Addict

GRtak

Forum Addict

jack_christie

Forum Addict