The Trump Presidency - how I stopped worrying and learned to love the Hair

How is the DOJ not past the "asking nicely" phase of this? It was clear from Mar A Lago that he won't respond to requests, so draft up the warrant and go look for yourselves.
 
How is the DOJ not past the "asking nicely" phase of this? It was clear from Mar A Lago that he won't respond to requests, so draft up the warrant and go look for yourselves.


Which property is the stash spot? How many got flushed? How many have been removed from his control?

Fuck looking for the documents, arrest and detain him until he reveals where they are. This has gone well beyond the absurd.


Here is another tidbit. Dershowitz has an absurd opinion.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/alan-de...ndict-trump-if-they-also-indict-hunter-biden/



If Hunter Biden did something wrong, and there is enough evidence to charge him, charge him. Not charging one does not mean that the other can't be charged. That is completely absurd. The alleged crimes are not at the same level.
 
The alleged crimes are not at the same level.

Depends. The “crime” that Trumpworld is alleging is its version of lèse-majesté and Cheetolini is judge, jury and executioner.
 
If I understood right, he already owned 90%, and all of the rest of the investors split the remaining 10%...and he was asking them to give up more, for Melania. 🤣
 
I am shocked, I tell you, shocked!

(...whenever anything Trump touches DOESN'T erupt in scandal and/or specifically financial fraud allegations.)
 
I am shocked, I tell you, shocked!

(...whenever anything Trump touches DOESN'T erupt in scandal and/or specifically financial fraud allegations.)


If we could capture all the energy from all the shocking news from Trump and his family, we could power the world!
 
Top