• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

The Trump Presidency - how I stopped worrying and learned to love the Hair

Guilty!

As much as I would love to see this be the nail in the coffin of his political career, we all know it's not going to happen...

He will appeal the verdict, and continue to use it as a campaign ground, and rake in money from his personal cult, the GOP and his cultist MAGA-followers. In their eyes he is the messias, a christian conservative God emperor that is going to save them from WOKE and all societal progress since the 50s (1850s that is).

Sadly, he isn't going to loose a single vote from this.

Last edited:
Sentencing is on July 11th. GOP convention to ratify candidate is on July 14th, be a shame if he ended up Rikers...

Sentencing is on July 11th. GOP convention to ratify candidate is on July 14th, be a shame if he ended up Rikers...
From most accounts I've come across, serving any actual time would be incredibly unlikely.

Now that he's a felon, can he vote in the presidential election in Florida?

I don't think he understands how electricity works, but remixing his speeches into comedy sets is a missed opportunity.

So, in their decision today the Supreme Court essentially gave Trump partial immunity. Anyone now who think that the conservative majority won’t just let him pardon himself off all federal crimes when he is elected for his second term?

So, in their decision today the Supreme Court essentially gave Trump partial immunity. Anyone now who think that the conservative majority won’t just let him pardon himself off all federal crimes when he is elected for his second term?

The rule of law is for other people, not the blessed Republicans themselves. They have a god-given right to govern and laws are man-made.

Reached a new planet when the experts are terrified:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrR92V-3fUw

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Jh2KHlesGQ