The Trump Presidency - how I stopped worrying and learned to love the Hair

Which raises another question. Have the Trumps been seen together since the inauguration?

Can you delete tweets? I wonder how long it'll take before Trump deletes everything before let's say, January 2017.

Which raises another question. Have the Trumps been seen together since the inauguration?

Do you mean the whole family or Melania and Donald? Because the latter are on the trip together.

Can you delete tweets? I wonder how long it'll take before Trump deletes everything before let's say, January 2017.

Yes, he does it all the time, such as when he misspelled "unprecedented".

C'mon Lev. Trump is deep throating that Saudi dick. You can't claim he's calling out Islamic terror at the same time he's giving the Saudis a 110 billion $ weapons deal.

Further more, he was a lot softer on the Saudis and Islam compared to his usual rhetoric. He also did a bit of a bow and a curtsey. He's a complete hypocrite on all of this. Plus just last year he was tweeting about how Hillary should return Saudi money given to Clinton foundation because of how they treat money and gays,and his daughters fund was just given 100 million $ pledge from Saudi Arabia and the UAE

What you write on the internet often stays forever.

his Trumpness said:
[...] These are radical Islamic terrorists, and (Hillary Clinton) won't even mention the word.
Trump wouldn't say it in Saudi Arabia either ...
C'mon Lev. Trump is deep throating that Saudi dick. [...] He's a complete hypocrite on all of this. Plus just last year he was tweeting about how Hillary should return Saudi money given to Clinton foundation because of how they treat money and gays,and his daughters fund was just given 100 million $ pledge from Saudi Arabia and the UAE
The word Hypocrite sums all this up very well. He says one thing, then says or does another. No news here, he's been doing that for decades ... but now it's Hypocrite 2017 - World Tour Edition.

You are right. Much better.

Mucho moro dignetivo.

(that's how spanish works, rite?)

But to add a point - I'd say being tough like no other us-president in recent times against a country that kicks human rights with it's feat and has been financing terrorism, but giving their king a bow when meeting (Obama) beats not bowing to the King, but being a good little boy and giving them everything they ask for (Trump). You can discuss bow or no-bow all day, but I'd rather Trump not tell the Saudis and other Arab leaders "we're not going to tell you how to live, do whatever you want". Try to spin this however you want, but it's pretty clean that Obama was tougher on Saudi Arabia than Trump ...

Last edited:
He's backed out of an event due to "exhaustion". Must be exhausting to constantly talk out both sides of his ass.

Last edited:
He's backed out or an event due to "exhaustion". Must be exhausting to constantly talk out both sides of his ass.

He is the oldest president America has had at the time of the inauguration, and he doesn't seem to lead a particularly healthy lifestyle so I guess that would limit the amount of high energy one can muster.

Not to mention the major point of his campaign against Hillary: his "stamina".

CVZkmKRVEAA6TMY.jpg

CsLnYSSXEAAOrea.jpg

Last edited:
In what way was Obama tough on Saudi Arabia?

You're right. He wasn't. When 9/11 victims wanted to take SA to court he interneved because the Saudis threatened to sell off US assets. The relationship we have with the Saudis is probably the leading cause for the problems in the Middle East. We should never have been protecting them and selling them weapons.

There are arguments to be made, although the won't be heard, that our weapons sales to them are illegal because of how they are being used in Yemen...killing civilians.

He's backed out or an event due to "exhaustion". Must be exhausting to constantly talk out both sides of his ass.
Now trending on Twitter "Nobody knew <insert something hilariously hard> could be so exhausting"? :lol: