The Trump Presidency - how I stopped worrying and learned to love the Hair

Trump has approved 15,000 more work visas :)

Spicer just resigned.[...]

These two must be connected. Trump thinks that among 15000 poor people he may find one willing to do Spicers job!

(I am joking)

[...]We should have made a pool for when that was going to happen.

He held out longer than I thought.

What are the odds on a hilarious tell-all book by the holidays?

I guess that depends on how generous the Parting Package is or isn't ...

Either way, if that Scaramucci guy takes over for Spicer I am looking forward to a lot of Queens and Waynes World references ...

Well, if you consider the fact that it would be the Republicans that would need to impeach him, and they control everything right now, I have my doubts that he is in any real danger of that.
Well, even the Republicans must be fed up at some point. Or they could be health reasons...

Well, even the Republicans must be fed up at some point. Or they could be health reasons...

There is a house and senate election in a bit more than a year. If the brand "Trump" would turn out to be toxic for Senators and Reps to go into the election with, I recon there will be quite some Republicans going into that election with an "Anti-Trump" message. You just have to look back at 2010 when some dems started campaigning like they were the opposition against Obama. I think the Republicans have even less commitment towards Trump than said Democrats had towards Obama. So then there may be a time where things could start looking bad for Trump and impeachment may be on the table then. Again - that all under the premise that Trump doesn't get anything meaningful done in the next year and the whole collusion thing cannot be laid to rest (or even solidifies), then the rats may be leaving the sinking ship ...

What, the vice is also a wealthy tv star that can't survive without popularity?

Supposedly Bush was too. We survived just fine.

"Just because your truth isn't a true truth doesn't mean that there is no truth, Ruth."

I never imagined just how damn appropriate that would become.

Well, if you consider the fact that it would be the Republicans that would need to impeach him, and they control everything right now, I have my doubts that he is in any real danger of that.

trumpapproval.jpg

http://www.gallup.com/poll/203198/presidential-approval-ratings-donald-trump.aspx

That's true enough. But the same was the case with Nixon. They'll do it if push comes to show, but it'll have to be big. Really fucking big. Real proof he told an agent of the Russian government to hack the DNC and give him bad shit on Hillary. That would possibly do it.

Reading the news today, I had to go back to the election thread...

Folks, relax. This isn't the end of the world. Trump is not going to bring back the bubonic plague or start a nuclear war. Roe v Wade isn't going away and Trump is pro-LGBT. He isn't going to wipe out social programs. Obamacare is despised by everyone, Republican or Democrat, so getting rid of it is good. He wants a border wall and Clinton wanted a border fence - calm down! He won't be rounding up illegals and deporting them.

My boss told me that his son has come out of the closet and is freaking the F out over Trump's victory - I've done all I can to try and show my boss that Trump is LGBT-friendly but he won't listen.

He supported prosecuting hate crimes against gays.
Last year he said that gay marriage is a reality after the SCOTUS ruling.
This year he said that sexual orientation is not acceptable grounds to fire an employee.

And very recently he became the first ever candidate to do this:

nintchdbpict000278685419.jpg

Last edited: