The Trump Presidency - how I stopped worrying and learned to love the Hair

As noted on a previous page, Trump has his own propaganda machine now. One of the CNN anchors just left to join the "Real News" service.

Fox? The talking heads are right-wing but not necessarily pro-Trump and their general news reporting is pretty unbiased for the most part. Something like CNN, on the other hand, has a slant even in general news.

Is that what were calling The Angry Cheeto's propaganda news outlet?

I think they mean his daughter-in-law's "Real news" show.

China has finally called for North Korea to cease missile launches. Let me guess - Trump had nothing to do with this either, right?

So, still happy with how Trump deals with NK so far?

Here's a question for you: how many tweets does it take for Trump to spread fake history about a war hero, libel that same war hero, and approve of an actual war crime?

The answer: Just one.

The Trump Presidency - how I stopped worrying and learned to love the Hair

This one is surprising to me as people made it out as if the guy was Donny's right hand man.

I wonder if it had anything to do with that last phone "interview"?

I'm sorry but is this normal? To just nominate people, and remove them from their post in a couple of months over and over and over?

I think that this was already planned. Bye bye Bannon.

I'm sorry but is this normal? To just nominate people, and remove them from their post in a couple of months over and over and over?

There is no longer "normal".

3WTTKNZ.jpg

Last edited:
For trump it's normal it seems. There doesn't seem to be a glaring reason. Or I'm not seeing in the convoluted news that we get.

Does he think he's still in The Apprentice? How can you have any kind of consistency like this?

I'm seeing Ann Coulter having a meltdown on Twitter. That's always good. Bannon back at Breitbart, and the current Breitbart editor tweeted the single word "war". This could be interesting.

Bannon wanted to be the Karl Rove of this president. Either the president decided he didn't want that. Or Kelly told him it was him or Bannon. I'm liable to believe the latter.

I have believed from the very beginning that mr. Bannon shouldn't even have been let inside The white house in the first place, so I'm not disappointed.