The Trump Presidency - how I stopped worrying and learned to love the Hair

I have believed from the very beginning that mr. Bannon shouldn't even have been let inside The white house in the first place, so I'm not disappointed.

Reminds me of someone else with bad hair and an orange face...

Yes but, the constant circle jerking of politicians is what drove us to where we are today. I'm not defending Mr. Trump but, it's true. Was he a good choice? Nope. Did he turn out to be any better? Not even in the slightest. There was a glimmer of hope which has been dashed by many. For some as we know, believe there's still hope yet. My father for example is on the train of "he hasn't found people that work well for him which is he's cycling through so many." At want point do you realize it's not our employees that suck, it's you?

Trump is 70 something, so he might never figure it out.

Reminds me of someone else with bad hair and an orange face...
Yes, indeed.

Yes but, the constant circle jerking of politicians is what drove us to where we are today. I'm not defending Mr. Trump but, it's true. Was he a good choice? Nope. Did he turn out to be any better? Not even in the slightest. There was a glimmer of hope which has been dashed by many. For some as we know, believe there's still hope yet. My father for example is on the train of "he hasn't found people that work well for him which is he's cycling through so many." At want point do you realize it's not our employees that suck, it's you?
I think that to have that glimmer of hope, said people would have to have had a naivete bordering on the extreme.

Every single issue with Trump as president was easily predictable, and was predicted by pretty much everyone at length, including myself.

Clinton was and is bad at campaigning, but it does take a special kind of person to believe the ludicrous spin that she was worse than Trump.

She should've been running that campaign from jail. One of the most corrupt politicians this country has ever seen, a true lying scumbag.

Firstly, she didn't hold a candle to the current president. Not even a contest.

Secondly, I have not yet been convinced by the "lock her up" talking points.

But hey. BUT HER EMAILS.

She should've been running that campaign from jail. One of the most corrupt politicians this country has ever seen, a true lying scumbag.

To be fair you can basically lock up the entire govt, and I mean local, state, national, etc... You just happen to know about Hilary and her indiscretions

BENGHAZI!!!1!!!11!!!

Remember the Seth Rich! MAGA! PEEEPE!!!!!!11111

To be fair you can basically lock up the entire govt, and I mean local, state, national, etc... You just happen to know about Hilary and her indiscretions
Imagine if any of us set up a fake university and swindled droves of people by false premises and promises. We'd be in jail for fraud. #DrainTheDonald

Last edited:

As opposed to Trump who is a shining beacon of honesty and factual statements :rolleyes:

That's all unis isn't it? :p
Is it? :D

But in all seriousness. I will agree that mrs. Clinton is a much better politician than she is a campaigner, and she's a rotten campaigner. Mr. Trump is rotten. And he's a much better snake oil merchant than he is a politician.

Clinton was and is bad at campaigning, but it does take a special kind of idiot to believe the ludicrous spin that she was worse than Trump.

fix't. Sadly, there are too many of them.

And they were in just the right places to get him elected.

Is that website legitimately from the GOP/RNC? Even though I can't believe it I can't find any remarks that that website is a goof... :?

Is that website legitimately from the GOP/RNC? Even though I can't believe it I can't find any remarks that that website is a goof... :?

GOP.com at least *used* to be the official site...i don't know if it still is, but I have no reason to think otherwise.

US Government run websites usually look really sketchy to the point you're not sure if they're legitimate or one of those "I mis-typed the web address" type of sites.